Score!!

I have great advice..mail it to me. just messin. That's always a nice find and great price. What kind of advice are you looking for? :thumbsup:

Give it a port polish, knock the intake valve down and RUN that bitch... :scooter: The short crank leaves some to be desired in low end torque.. but that high compression head is a nice part to have.. :drool:
Knock the intake valve down? More info on that ill make a vid of gettin it runnin in a bit im gonna drop it on my bonanza.

Knock the intake valve down? More info on that ill make a vid of gettin it runnin in a bit im gonna drop it on my bonanza.
Instead of setting the valve lash to be correct, cut off about an extra .030 so the valve closes when the piston is near the bottom of it's stroke.. It will bring your compression way up.. I just roll them to compression stroke, then when the piston is traveling upwards, and the valve hits that first drop in the cam, will take the valve out and seat it tight right there.. You want to take off just millionths of an inch, and take the valve in and out about 200 times until it just BARELY seats tight within a piece of paper distance, because if ya over do it even a little it will be screwed.. :hammer:

Oh i see well i got her runnin first pull just fixed the recoil it has one of those stupid shafts thays one the cam shaft in front of the crank can i still use this on a minibike?

Oh i see well i got her runnin first pull just fixed the recoil it has one of those stupid shafts thays one the cam shaft in front of the crank can i still use this on a minibike?
Yeah.. a lot of people just cut that extra shaft off if it's in the way.. If the chain hits the aluminum bushing area you'll have to change the cam and backing plate..

I wouldnt mind cutting it off. But if it rubs i prob wouldnt use it then. But it runs great. Ill prob make a build in the other section with my bonanza. Then port and polish and maybe do that valve thing. And paint it up. :thumbsup:

One of the simple things to do is..mill the head a little bit. If someone you know works at a shop...they can usually do it for free. Or buy one off E-bay with the spark groove pre cut. It is a bolt on in few min. and has always been a easy hop-up on Briggs 4-5HP. :grind:

One of the simple things to do is..mill the head a little bit. If someone you know works at a shop...they can usually do it for free. Or buy one off E-bay with the spark groove pre cut. It is a bolt on in few min. and has always been a easy hop-up on Briggs 4-5HP. :grind:
My school shop has a machine shop. Cant take it cause i take automotive :sigh: but i did this with my 3hp and it worked quite nice so ill be sure to do that once school starts thanks for the tip :thumsup: