I figured I would try this.

C9H13NO3

I have an old C02 tank for a PB gun, the valve went bad and its basically scrap. It's solid steel and has standard threads at the top, so Im thinking Gas Tank? Any input?

Finally got some time today to begin work. I drilled, tapped, and put in a barbed fitting. It has 5/8ths threads at the top so now I need to get a 5/8 plug and somehow make a breather. Should I drill and tap a second hole with a smaller fitting close to the top of the tank or drill and tap a hole in the plug and then fit it with a fitting?

Well thanks to the "gobs of input" :laugh: I was able to finish today. I decided on a breather at the top of the tank. I tapped and "fitted" a brass fitting near the top of the tank. I was able to find a set-up that would work with a cap for the gas cap. The only problem is I will need to use a funnel to fill it :eek:. No big deal to me, I have plenty of small funnels :thumbsup:. Here is the picture. Oh, and the blue segment near the top of the tank on the breather fitting is only temporary. I just have to get some smaller I.D. tubing so the clamp will.. well..... clamp:laugh:

Hey C9, that came out pretty Cool Looking. Let me know when ya finish it, I might Buy it from Ya? :thumbsup: :biggrin:
I should get some tubing tomorrow. I need to see what I have gas-tank wise in relation to the 5hp briggs i'll be building over the winter. I might be able to reuse the one that I had for my clone.

I just went to my garage and....... blammo! I found a fitting with a bigger barb! So now, the tank is completely done! Oh and Ez, I think I have another tank that went down the crapper so If I do this one is all yours.

Found another tank. This one is a HPA tank so it is thicker yet shorter so it'll be a perfect small tank for a drag bike or a short-range bike. The Co2 Tank should hold 1/7 of a gallon of gas. The HPA tank should hold around 1/6 of a gallon.

I just went to my garage and....... blammo! I found a fitting with a bigger barb! So now, the tank is completely done! Oh and Ez, I think I have another tank that went down the crapper so If I do this one is all yours.
Cool, just PM me with a Price. Thanks C9. :thumbsup: :biggrin: