Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

Not really into anything that doesn't burn good old fossil fuel but this is a beautiful 35 yr old survivor and pretty damn neat :

Rare 1974 Auranthetic MotorcycleElectric powered...ran off two 9 volt batteries.

check out the plug built into the side of the "gas" tank.

Last edited:
Final mock up (yeah right) for the Rat Bastard and I like it! Gotta fasten the tank then flat black the frame and air cleaner. That's a homemade intake with a 4hp Robin/subaru ohv Mikuni carb with a Tecumseh air cleaner assembly. A screw in exhaust flange with a 5hp header and a nice round tank with muy patina! This is more or less the final look and it's had lots. I'm gonna dig up the original project thread and lay out a timeline, it's been near two years and been ridden unfinished twice as well. Parts and pieces of this and that and more on the way!:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
actually I think what I like about it is it reminds me of the stuff we built as kids in the 70's...I had a bicycle just like that that was almost impossible to ride but still had fun messin around with it.
Hot summer nights, bell bottom pants, long hair....girls with tube tops :girl:....ahhh where did all the years go :sad:

Last edited:
actually I think what I like about it is it reminds me of the stuff we built as kids in the 70's...I had a bicycle just like that that was almost impossible to ride but still had fun messin around with it.
Hot summer nights, bell bottom pants, long hair....girls with tube tops :girl:....ahhh where did all the years go :sad:

I built a few bicycles like that in my day :thumbsup: and where did those tube tops go :devil2: