OldMiniBikes - Levittown, PA Retail Location

Hent

It's about a month or two away, but we're getting into a new shop :thumbsup:

Still a lot of renovations and getting things moved in, increasing inventory and all that....

Will post the address as we're closer to being setup.

Thanks!

Hent

Great news!:thumbsup: Just when we thought that it couldn't get any better.... How about posting a few photos once you get moved into and settled in your new digs?

As they say HIP HIP HOORAY HIP HIP HOORAY OldMiniBikes in on it's way. Now the member loyalty needs to kick in, and good feedback makes for great new items and development of forgotten parts.
Steve :scooter:

Good luck at the new and improved diggs boss :thumbsup:

...is there going to be a counter/storefront for walkins ???

man how cool would a little store be with all the goodies hanging on pegboard.and some bikes on the floor.....1970 all over again :pimp:

So is this a walk in facility? I can hang out when I have nothing better to do?? Equippedwith a riding arena:)?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Hent

There will be a walk in counter area and such. No riding there, but working on something else if the store goes ok? :shrug:

Not all parts will be visible from the counter, as its mainly online, but since there's a counter there already... why not. All parts will be available though. There will also be a number of lawn mower / chain saw / atv parts available in the future, as a lot of our friends are in those industries/hobbies and need those parts. It will help us stay afloat in the new store. Although, our main focus will remain Vintage Mini Bikes & Go Kart Parts. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind words, and lets hope it all goes smoothly!

With all of this expansion, the logical (and needed) next step would be to have an OldMiniBikes Warehouse- "West Coast Division" !::rolleyes:(More specifically, in California:thumbsup:)

There will be a walk in counter area and such. No riding there, but working on something else if the store goes ok? :shrug:

Not all parts will be visible from the counter, as its mainly online, but since there's a counter there already... why not. All parts will be available though. There will also be a number of lawn mower / chain saw / atv parts available in the future, as a lot of our friends are in those industries/hobbies and need those parts. It will help us stay afloat in the new store. Although, our main focus will remain Vintage Mini Bikes & Go Kart Parts. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind words, and lets hope it all goes smoothly!
If you need any help, give me a yell. I'm only a 35 minute drive away.

Good luck at the new and improved diggs boss :thumbsup:

...is there going to be a counter/storefront for walkins ???

man how cool would a little store be with all the goodies hanging on pegboard.and some bikes on the floor.....1970 all over again :pimp:
Hmm... I am trying to get rid of all of my minibikes currently.....

Hey Hent, want a Cat, or a Rupp for a showroom floor?