Trikes with name and picture.

Blitz Industries "Tracker" 3 wheeler , the pics are from the one i sold a couple years ago but just got another one (the brown one with nothing but tires) but its bare bones , will keep me busy for a while .. It comes from the factory with a Tecumseh 8HP engine with electric start , Comet 30 series CVT clutch system , center diff with dual disk brakes , solid suspension and monster mondo tires .. Was manufactured here in Texas , plenty of torque , plenty of speed and climbing power !!

I found this on another forum while searching for info on Speeco three wheelers. I have a guy at work that says he has one and I have never heard of it. Thinking of buying it from him.

I guess i will add mine to the list. This is me & my good buddy in the back. taken in about 1976 on my Heathkit? 3 wheeler. My Dad brought this home for me and I worked on it in 9th grade small engine repair class...

this was taken the same day. me sitting on the swing laughing at my dad in the back while my buddys friend drves!

one more the same day.. good shot of the 3 wheeler here..

Avenger By Adventure Vehicles, Inc. Monroe, Lousiana.

The model shown has the same drive train as the rest of the Adventure Vehicles line. It has a Kohler 8 hp 318 cc engine. It uses a Comet centrifugal clutch and torque converter. It also has a Comet transaxel with forward, reverse and neutral. It rides on Turf Tamer tires and was available with a fixed rear axle or a differential. The 1/4 T has a max speed of about 20-25 mph. The other models had a higher gear ratio in the transaxel and would do 35 mph. Adventure Vehicles was the first manufacturer of quad ATV's. They started making a three wheeler and offered a quad front end for Honda three wheelers.

ODG Taurus

Specifications:
POWER PLANT: Sealed torque Converter with twin cylinder 656cc Briggs & Stratton; fan cooled electric start.
TRANSMISSION: Automatic with Hi/Lo and Reverse gears ranges; progressive gear, final drive system with continual lubricating oil immersion.
BRAKES: Rear 23cm. ( 9" ) diameter hydraulic disc brakes
Front 15cm. ( 6" ) diameter high efficiency drum brake
SUSPENSION: Extra long travel suspension with Marzocchi components;
Front 19cm. ( 7.5" )
Rear 13cm. ( 5" ).
BODY: Constructed of durable high-density polyethylene.
GROUND CLEARANCE: 12" / 30.5 cm. under engine.
TIRES: Carlisle, 3 ply belted, 2.5 psi, 25x12.00-9in tires.
GAS TANK: 27 liter ( 6 imperial / 7 American gallons ) capacity polyethylene gas tank.
FRAME: A computer designed low vibration steel frame providing a 147cm ( 58" ) wheel base.
BATTERY: Maintenance free, sealed heavy duty battery.
Cargo: It can carry 45Kg / 100lbs on the front carrying rack and 133Kg / 250lbs on the rear cargo area. WOW! That is a lot of Cargo!!!!

Last edited:
Speeco Special Products

I found this on another forum while searching for info on Speeco three wheelers. I have a guy at work that says he has one and I have never heard of it. Thinking of buying it from him.

Looks like this company that built these still is in business and build farm equipment. SpeeCo Inc. Farming accessories and tools, log splitters, post hole diggers and custom manufacturing.
SpeeCo, Inc.
15000 W. 44th Ave
Golden, CO 80403
1-800-525-8322
speeco@speeco.com