SoCal FunDay #2 - Sunday Sept. 25th

Mac

Yes you may ride Charles, any where you want, Just like Ana St., it's ride at your own risk.
....Charles........If I see you coming I'll try not to sideswipe you.
Seems everyone is scared of the way I ride.
So I like to see who's behind me....Big Deal !

george3

I think there is guys that want to go but don't have transportation. I think they should post as soon as possible. Maybe they can carpool with somebody?

Charles - at Funday #1 a lot of folks rode a large circle route which went east from my place, then turned and went up the farm road along the river and then back through the industrial area. Neck & I scouted an additional loop that about doubles the distance, it goes west from the point where we would otherwise head back and then doubles around going east again to my street! Make sure you bring a rider, not just a drag bike! Last time they were going in packs of 30 and more - great fun!!!

Last edited:
Yesterday, it was confirmed that Robert Bruce and his dad will be present!

His dad is the man who bought and owns the final inventory of parts the Powell brothers sold off as they locked the doors forever! They sell the parts and will have a bunch of them at Funday #2 - even if you don't have a Powell, to see all these brand new 60's pieces is cool!!

PLEASE BRING FOLDING CHAIRS FOR YOURSELF AND THOSE COMING WITH YOU!! THANKS!

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Charles - at Funday #1 a lot of folks rode a large circle route which went east from my place, then turned and went up the farm road along the river and then back through the industrial area. Neck & I scouted an additional loop that about doubles the distance, it goes west from the point where we would otherwise head back and then doubles around going east again to my street! Make sure you bring a rider, not just a drag bike! Last time they were going in packs of 30 and more - great fun!!!
I have a gasser, that's the plan. Thanks

I think there is guys that want to go but don't have transportation. I think they should post as soon as possible. Maybe they can carpool with somebody?
I am going to be ridding my Powell from EL Segundo. If anybody wants to meet up with me let me know? I rode it home from Georges house the other night about 35 miles with no problems. It gets good mileage.

Well its official!! I finally broke upder the constant pressure from our gracious host MBP:doah:
Can't wait to meet all the OldMiniBikes members and personally shake your hands:2guns:
C U FUNDAY #2

This morning has been an avalanche of incredibly good news! The addition of Jeff & Don , and their Powells, is great!!!

So, not only is Funday #2 going to be the biggest get together of minibikes in ages, but it is shaping up to be a huge Powell Reunion! I sure hope that anyone with a Powell will bring it also!!