Votes: 21 15.1%
  • outlaw ace

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • tanksareus

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • bigrob

Votes: 14 10.1%

• Total voters
Pictures go IN ORDER of the poll. You can also hover over the picture and the owners name will appear in the file name. Big Rob, i couldnt find a nice picture of his so he has his video up. Let the voting begin!

That's too bad Glenn's trike didn't make it. My Keystone is in the voting and the swing arm isn't painted. :shrug: Well I think Glenn deserves at least an honorary mention because his trike was killer. :thumbsup:

Well my son just picked the one he liked the best in this class.narrowed it down to four and took along time for his pick.

He picked.............................................jakedmoe

i chose a different one but his vote counts
we enjoyed watching all of them come together
congrats to everyone.they are all nice bikes

glens trike deserves an honorable mention,it is such a clean build i dont see a single flaw,it was also a very creative design mixing different classes togeather and yet you would never guess it wasnt a production restoration congrats to all who participated ,nice job brothers

jakedmoe, jeep2003, and bigrob were at the top of my list because they all did something
seldom or never seen. bassackwards engine, three wheels in tandem, and twin engine.

two engines is just Crazy! and looks killer as well, good job big rob! but all very cool, seen lots of new ideas! great to see some life in the minibike world!