Mini Moto Cannonball Run! S.F.V.I.S.B.F. Style

COME ONE COME ALL! MINI MOTO CANNONBALL RUN
August 5th 2007. This is another fine event put together by two of the guys from the World Renown San Fernando Valley Illegal Soapbox Federation or S.F.V.I.S.B.F. Mike aka Lucky 13 and Chad aka Tick One bring to you the MINI MOTO CANNONBALL RUN! Teams of two will try to navigate there way through the streets of the San Fernando Valley. The race distance is approximately 20 miles with check points in between. This race will test driver and mini bike, as you try to make your way through each check point without being caught by our fine local law enforcement. Will your mini bike run out of gas? Will it break down? Will you be able to make all check points? $20 buck a team half of the proceeds go to Breast Cancer (SAVE A TIT). Everyone who signs up receives a t-shirt, patch and arm band. The winner will receive a trophy as well. For more info call Mike at 818 430-2795 or go to sfvisbf.com and check out the flyer.

RULES: NO GOPEDS, GEARS OR POCKET BIKES
http://www.sfvisbf.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VLjH-SvPik&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3B3HI5Er9k&mode=related&search=

Last edited by a moderator:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I will be there with my little gasser. Is there a rule on motor sound? I can bring my buddy with his gasser and we can be on teams.

What you can't have a motor? That's a lot of twist and turns also. LOL

Last edited:
Hey Boneshaker

When you come to chicago let me know. I would be all over it. Theres a few minibikers from calli on this site. Im sure a few would go.

Josh

Mini Moto info

I will be there with my little gasser. Is there a rule on motor sound? I can bring my buddy with his gasser and we can be on teams.

What you can't have a motor? That's a lot of twist and turns also. LOL
Sorry about the confusion. It seems a little weird that a soapbox club is doing a mini bike rally. The Mini Moto event is put together by some guys from the San Fernando Valley Illegal Soapbox Federation. Same organizers completely different event. It's the first time we have ever done an event with strictly mini bikes. It's going to be a first for everyone, should be loads of fun.

The only rules are NO GOPEDS, GEARS OR POCKET BIKES. Were all running Old school and custom mini bikes.

Yes, bring your gasser. It's probably gonna leave us all in the dust but thats the name of the game.

Motor Sound? No rule on sound. You can be as loud as you want, I just don't know how much attention you want to bring to yourself. I think being stealth is going to be the key. Remember we don't have any type of permit to run this rally. Your trying to get from point a to point b, making all check points without getting caught by law enforcement. Thats the fun!

Partner? you can pick who ever you want as a partner. Again, by the way you guys hot rod mini bikes I don't expect to see anything but your backs. But thats ok, it's what makes it fun!

Come check us out July 8th for our next soapbox race. We don't get the race location until the day before the race. When I find out I'll tell you were it is. Oh, twists, turns and dirt is what this next race is going to be about, rumor has it.

Hey Josh, sure, I would dig to go to Chicago. If and when this event gets bigger, maybe you can run one out there and invite us to it. I hope we get a lot of mini bikers from Cali to represent. Thanks man. Ty

Hent

Sure, no problem. Seems like a pretty cool event, I watched some of the soap box videos and it was pretty bad ass!

Looking forward to seeing some footage of this mini bike event! Hell yeah!

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I checked out those soap box video clips. Man those guys are really running hard. I thought we was riding dangerous in the alley. Those guys don't even have engines on those things and they crashing hard.

Who ever done that video needs to teach me how to do it.

I checked out those soap box video clips. Man those guys are really running hard. I thought we was riding dangerous in the alley. Those guys don't even have engines on those things and they crashing hard.

Who ever done that video needs to teach me how to do it.
Oh you guys are running hard in those videos. At least some of us have roll cages to protect us when we crash at 60mph. You guys have nothing to protect you but your helmet, thats ballsy. As far as the videos, we encourage guys to mount cameras on there cars. After each race we give up all our footage to our media buddy Elliot, thats if your camera survives the race. Elliot does all the editing and soundtrack. He'll be there July, you can talk to him personally.

Hey Charles, JD from SI here man, if you are down to go watch the soapbox race just call me at work and i will fill you in, we race all downhill. i have been 66mph in mine. thats right baby 66mph with no motor, and have won 2 out of 4 races we have ran this year. Pasadena Boneshaker is my buddie and teammate. gimme a call at my work.

Hey everybody, Maddog here. I'm connected to the SFVISB and the Mini Moto.

Love to see some outlaws from other citys show up for the race. Some of those Compton minibikes are fast but you havnt been up against the King of minibikes, Evil Ed or the king of Horsepower JD2 (2 time trophy winner) yet. We'll see.

I"m gonna be running a fleet of service trucks the day of the Mini Moto so when all you out of towners break down, you can still get your bikes to the finish line to shake hands with the winners. I'll have some gas and tools also.

Look forward to meeting you.
Maddog

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
JD already knows all about me.
I'm the one that put California minibikes on the map. I told JD how fast we were moving in Compton about a year ago. But I didn't know if he really believe me? Most people just think I'm just talking crazy.

My minibike might run out of gas? But I should be so far in front I should be able to coast to the finish line.:shifty:

Hey everybody, Maddog here. I'm connected to the SFVISB and the Mini Moto.

Love to see some outlaws from other citys show up for the race. Some of those Compton minibikes are fast but you havnt been up against the King of minibikes, Evil Ed or the king of Horsepower JD2 (2 time trophy winner) yet. We'll see.

I"m gonna be running a fleet of service trucks the day of the Mini Moto so when all you out of towners break down, you can still get your bikes to the finish line to shake hands with the winners. I'll have some gas and tools also.

Look forward to meeting you.
Maddog
HEY GUYS !!!
Just registered to this site !!! MADDOG, J.D.and Boneshaker are my so called buddies. I say that because when we are racing the soapbox,you have no friends, HA! HA!
I am EVIL ED,the one in Boneshakers pics building the 9 horse chopper minibike for the cannonball run !
Anyway,I hope to meet you guys at the cannonball run.
later, EVIL ED

JD already knows all about me.
I'm the one that put California minibikes on the map. I told JD how fast we were moving in Compton about a year ago. But I didn't know if he really believe me? Most people just think I'm just talking crazy.

My minibike might run out of gas? But I should be so far in front I should be able to coast to the finish line.:shifty:
Watched a bunch of the videos last night. No, you aint talking crazy but the guy doing the mile long wheelies and winning is crazy. How fast is he going when they pass the camera?

JD makes good horsepower. I cant wait to see the inevitable race between you guys. My money is on JD. May take him a couple losses to do it, but loosing just motivates him. He came from nowhere and started winning soapbox races like Dale Earnheart.

Later Maddog