• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Two years ago when I joined the events threads did not mean much to me, I could not relate. Now further down the line it makes me smile and lifts my spirits to see my family having so much fun. As I look through the photos I can say to myself - Cool theres Karen's Bike and wow Gerry that looks Awesome, I know what a Powell is - even if its not a minibike:lol:- I can even put names to the faces. This has only made me more determinded to make it over and share in the FUN :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well haven't posted much since i got home from windber but my sister inlaw sent me these pics . The first one had my powell at the flat track and was fast in the turns but the dam SL 70's ate me up in the straights , so i go and get my slightly modded powell to even things out which it did wasn't as fast in the turns but it more than made up for it on the straights

This bike has intrigued me since I first saw it. Glad to hear it evened up the fight with the Honda's. I wish I would have had a chance to race against it. Definitely next year, I'm going to make my wife book that week out! Keep the pictures and videos coming folks.

Awesome pictures :thumbsup:
Hey Gerry hope you have recovered from the marathon Bonza build
it was great to see , I will try to edit the start up vid (all 29 min) and get it posted on your build thread

Have been back to work for a day and want to go back o windber allready lol

I think we should start a mini bike commune in Windber.
Would that be in the sense of a noun or a verb? :laugh: Windber seems to represent the Noun version and this thread seems to be the verb.

Noun
A group of people living together and sharing possessions and responsibilities.

Verb
Share one's intimate thoughts or feelings with (someone or something), esp. when the exchange is on a spiritual level.

I feel bad I didn't get to relax and talk with a lot of people I looked forward to seeing and meeting...didn't hardly get to say goodbye either.....day went by so fast.

Start the countdown till next year!!