The Official VINTAGE Snowmobile, Ski Machine and Sled Thread

We got the Elite running today. We cleaned up the fuel system, new gaslines, and put a carb kit in it. I pumped the primer bulb and hit the key and it was running perfect. We took it out for a ride, but looks like we will need to check the rear axle on the right track tomorrow. Lots of fun again, but our son said "it seems smaller than I remember". He is 6'4" now, and maybe has grown some since he last rode it. This is all original and has 780 miles or so. The speedo, tach, lights, and transmission all work perfectly. I can't wait to take it to town for coffee one morning:thumbsup:

We got the Elite running today. We cleaned up the fuel system, new gaslines, and put a carb kit in it. I pumped the primer bulb and hit the key and it was running perfect. We took it out for a ride, but looks like we will need to check the rear axle on the right track tomorrow. Lots of fun again, but our son said "it seems smaller than I remember". He is 6'4" now, and maybe has grown some since he last rode it. This is all original and has 780 miles or so. The speedo, tach, lights, and transmission all work perfectly. I can't wait to take it to town for coffee one morning:thumbsup:
freekin sweet!!!