TOM THUMB "Twin Sister"/Scratch Class

Not that I need to start "another" project, but here we go:laugh: I got some tubing bent up by the famous "Scooter boy".:thumbsup: This Tom Thumb will have a jack shaft and be run with a 35 chain. Haven't thought of a engine yet:eek:ut: I have some vacation time comng up, so maybe I can get some work done on the "Twin Sister". My seat should be here next week. Thank you Kenny. And thank you Scooter boy for making this possible:thumbsup:

I knew you couldn't resist entering the build! I love these little bikes and we already know you do a fine job at building them! Good luck with your build!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thought I was going to do some notching on the frame today. Last build I used my friends tube notcher. So, I went to Home-depot to by my own. 5 men had no idea what I was talking about. I even showed them a photo.:laugh: They looked at me like I had 4 heads. I told them to look on the internet when they get home from work:laugh::laugh: I'm pretty sure Harbor freight sells them. I'll go get one on Wensday.:thumbsup:

Thought I was going to do some notching on the frame today. Last build I used my friends tube notcher. So, I went to Home-depot to by my own. 5 men had no idea what I was talking about. I even showed them a photo.:laugh: They looked at me like I had 4 heads. I told them to look on the internet when they get home from work:laugh::laugh: I'm pretty sure Harbor freight sells them. I'll go get one on Wensday.:thumbsup:
:thumbsup: I just tried a very simple kick stand (center stand) build using the 45 degree cuts and trimming for notching. Never again. Too tedious and looked bad. (Gap fill)

I'm interested to see the notcher you get, as well as how you go about welding them.

Decided not to wait until wensday to get a new tube notcher:laugh:. I zipped over there a few minutes ago, $37.00:laugh: I'm looking at my 7/8 bit and can't remember how it cut last time. Teeth look a bit chewed up:scared: