Kz750 carbs?

The stock carbs are soo expensive i will prob go with 28mm carbs
Do yourself a favor before you spend any money,
Google...Kim's Motorcycle Corp
Mclean ave yonkers NY
It's not a dealer it's a small repair shop and he has alot of parts for the older bike's. He might have what you need at a reasonable price and isn't too far from you................
Good Luck...

Wait...what? Tell the whole story, please. So far it seems you've got a KZ 750 with no carbs that you want to get running. Engines that are missing the carbs usually have other big problems besides that. Why doesn't it have carbs on it now? What else have you found out about it?

Wait...what? Tell the whole story, please. So far it seems you've got a KZ 750 with no carbs that you want to get running. Engines that are missing the carbs usually have other big problems besides that. Why doesn't it have carbs on it now? What else have you found out about it?
Me and my dad bought a kz750 engine thar has great compression for cheap, there is no carbs on it however

WLB

Tom is giving you good advice. Dig into the engine deeper before you spend money on carbs. The 650 and 750 four cylinder engines of that era were a PITA to adjust valves and many people ran them without adjusting until they self destructed. At the least remove the spark plugs and cam cover and verify that the cam timing is correct (very important) and that there is some clearance between the pucks and the cam. If you find a valve with grossly excessive clearance it may be bent. Also rotate the engine through several revolutions to feel for rough spots. If possible check compression.

Valves adjusted with shims located within cam buckets. Premeasure, make up the difference adding or subtracting shims.

Carb tuning a snap. Carb synching requires four vacuum gauges plumbed into the plenums of each carb, and about half a tank of gas. That was the first time I saw gasoline boil.

I'm thinking a child who needs free mini bikes isn't going to get too far with this. But hey, that's just me.

KZ650 (1978) with a Yoshimura 717 kit in it. Fastest thing on the road, until Kawi came out with that red 550 GPZ.