The Official VINTAGE Snowmobile, Ski Machine and Sled Thread

Some sled pictures from this winter, first one is mine, rest belong to friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
double jj .,
lil skipper ., allouete mini brute ., ski lark ., ski wee ., are just a few mini sleds with techumshe and briggs motors .. not 100% sure on the drives though..

The arctic cat kitty kat used a clinton engine.. chain drive.
double jj .,
lil skipper ., allouete mini brute ., ski lark ., ski wee ., are just a few mini sleds with techumshe and briggs motors .. not 100% sure on the drives though..
I don't know of any sleds that used a comet torq-a-verter.

How hard is to find these and are they pricey? on that note i'd like ot find pictures to entertain the idea of building my own with an HS40 and a comet TAV2. :laugh:

the lil skipper looks like a good place to start. specially since it has a track instead of spiked wheel, which i didn't know was a thing till going through this thread. Also the ALOUETTE looks pretty sweet. fairly modern styling a head light.

Last edited:
The "mini sleds" aren't cheap.. most are considered very collectible..

In good shape they can bring as much or more than their larger counterparts.

oldsledz

Like mini bikes some are easy to find some not so easy. What do you plan to do with it if you get one? Complete running with a good track will cost 400 to 1000 and up depending on condition.

oldsledz ., i havnt look at them yet to see drive systems .. but we have yardman sno cub with west bend 820 ., sno sprite ., swinger ., ski wee .. lil skipper ., ski lark ., and a couple auto ski mini jets ,..

would sell 650 speedway triple ., 71 ext .,few twisters ., 75 nitro 340 F/A ., couple 71 blizzaeds ., alouette villians 440 and 650 trip .. and over 50 basic vintage sleds like pumas ., tnts ., tx,s .,sno jets ., bla bla bla ..
sell whole collection minus mini sleds .. 180 K

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Last edited: