Seems like no one else is going to do it.

JKautoFab

lol

teach your children, because trained army professionals might kill themselves teaching your too small to be firing full auto anything kid

:shrug::laugh:

WLB

I agree 100%. Even is your children have no interest in shooting they should be taught the ramifications of losing those rights.

Sadly, I think it is a battle we will lose.

lol

teach your children, because trained army professionals might kill themselves teaching your too small to be firing full auto anything kid

:shrug::laugh:
You can't see the happy switch in the picture so odds are 1.000 to 1 it's a semi auto. Liberals always assume.:doah:

A trained child is less likely to play with and point guns when they aren't suppossed to . :thumbsup:

As for trained army's,,, they " can" turn on you as proven through history. ( see dictators who removed gun rights from citizens ,,,you can start with Hitler)

JKautoFab

:doah:

i was simply referring to the army trained firing range instructor who got himself killed that ludacris was talking about

i was not referring to the kid who looks to have plenty of "gun control"

i grew up with easy access to more weapons than you can imagine, just laying about. my uncles did the machine gun sound effects for saving pvt ryan and pearl harbor

i may be a "liberal" but i assume nothing. first you assumed i am a liberal... which is true but im further right than most "liberals" and i agree that children should be taught to respect guns.

you people need to get over this "we have to protect our rights or we will lose them" crap. its a bogus argument. liberals arent out to get your guns. the second amendment isnt gonna get changed.

that being said, we need to stop building so many damn guns. we ship them overseas to anyone who asks for them so they can shoot each other to crap, and then we sell them to each other so we can shoot each other to crap, then we pay taxes so cops can buy them and shoot us to crap

i like shooting a gun as much as the next red blooded male, but that doesnt mean i cant agree with some common sense gun laws, restrictions, and a better mental health system. there is middle ground here. lets find it and stop fighting

and as far as kids go i think we all know that as a country we glorify war and violence. We can entertain ourselves without risking lives. you are better off riding a mini bike or something if you wanna have fun :thumbsup:

We have already lost ease ownership of machine guns. (I don't really have problem with that, but they are fun to shoot)
The gun grabbers are going to continue to chip away at our gun rights until it's almost impossible to own a firearm.

some of us think it shouldnt be all that easy to buy a machine gun.... :shrug:

i know lots of folks with machine guns, silencers etc. they have no problems with their ownership.

We have already lost ease ownership of machine guns. (I don't really have problem with that, but they are fun to shoot)
The gun grabbers are going to continue to chip away at our gun rights until it's almost impossible to own a firearm.
The NRA has done a great job of convincing people about the gun grabbers. But when you pay the CEO of this "charitable organization" almost a million dollars per year, in an organization that earns 227 million dollars annually, you got to create an enemy somewhere.

Otherwise, the members wont have a "cause" to rally around and send money to.

some of us think it shouldnt be all that easy to buy a machine gun.... :shrug:

i know lots of folks with machine guns, silencers etc. they have no problems with their ownership.
I'd like 1 or 3, I just don't have that kind of disposable income. Did you ever ask what they have to invest in new machine gun purchase? Oh wait we can't even buy a new one.

Last time I looked into it it had to be preban frames in Fl. ?
Definitely states have their own added requirements. There are two different forms for pre-86 and post 86, and those are fed requirements. So FL shouldn't have anything to say about post ban weapons. :shrug:

The big "but" is that the Fed has to approve all applications for automatic weapons. On the other hand, they do approve them for those of us who aren't criminals.

There are a lot of them here. But seriously, I have a hard time justifying 600 dollars per minute of fun. :laugh: The entire auto-game is just too rich for my blood. My other hobbies suck up what cash I do have.

Definitely states have their own added requirements. There are two different forms for pre-86 and post 86, and those are fed requirements. So FL shouldn't have anything to say about post ban weapons. :shrug:

The big "but" is that the Fed has to approve all applications for automatic weapons. On the other hand, they do approve them for those of us who aren't criminals.

There are a lot of them here. But seriously, I have a hard time justifying 600 dollars per minute of fun. :laugh: The entire auto-game is just too rich for my blood. My other hobbies suck up what cash I do have.
I didn't search very hard but it looks like Anything created after this date is considered "Post 86" manufactured and can only be sold to Law Enforcement agencies (not individual officers) or to the Military.

Now back to raising children to know more about history and our rights then they are teaching in some public schools.

Bikerscum

The NRA has done a great job of convincing people about the gun grabbers. But when you pay the CEO of this "charitable organization" almost a million dollars per year, in an organization that earns 227 million dollars annually, you got to create an enemy somewhere.
The NRA is not a "charitable organization" and never has been. Contributions are not tax deductible. It is a PAC like any other.

One that gets my money every year.

Otherwise, the members wont have a "cause" to rally around and send money to.
That is TOTAL BS! :eek:ut: Nancy Pelosi and her clan Try sneak a gun ban hidden in every bill. Oboma tried to go over congress and make an executive order to make gun restrictions. ( like a dictator) THESE ARE FACTS.

The last assault weapons ban brutally failed and did nothing. There is less crime today than during the Ban. THESE ARE FACTS

You people live in LALA land and spew what ever the liberal media feeds you ( like a sheep) :eek:ut:

I personally don't care for the NRA because they are yet another beurocratic system but at least they are on the right side.

This is America , we are different, there is no other like us, our birth and freedom came from the gun and the fight for freedom against tyranny. Our forefathers wrote the 2nd amendment for a very specific reason. Love it or freaking leave it, there are plenty of people who would love to come here and replace you.

To think of The USA as becoming Canada, Astrailia, Kalifornia, NY, or the UK makes me want to PUKE my guts out!

Stick to minibikes or stick to FACTS.:thumbsup:

As for machine guns, I can own one but think it's a waste of ammo.

How many people who own a ligal machine gun has committed a crime? HHHHMMM? Yeah start counting! Less than the fingers on one hand.

What Is insulting is having to pay a stamp tax for a muffler! :eek:ut: now that is an old law that needs changing,,,,,however the Gov sure loves that free tax money to waste !