arrowslinger08

Motor Mock-Up

EXCELLENT!! I would suggest mounting the motor with isolators-they really eliminate motor & drive vibration & they are cheap (about $3.35). They are listed as Rubber Grommet Kit under Fuel Accessories as SKU: AZ1883 on OldMiniBikes warehouse. Another suggestion would be exhaust (SKU: KPHNFS $35.95). That stock muffler is way to restrictive & cumbersome! And don't forget to re-jet! The isolators along with some thick washers will also help raise the motor up (which you will have to space up) to help clear the frame & bottom rear of the "Torq-A-Verter" if you are still going to install one-Which I highly recommend! I'm looking forward to seeing your progress on your Cheeftah!!!

I forgot to mention a kick stand! This is a must!!!
Universal Kickstand with Weldable Bracket SKU: AZ1727 -This is the best $6.00 you will ever spend on your Cheeftah! Mine had a factory kick stand bolted through a hole in the motor mounting plate LH side toward the front (the hole is still there) but I lost the kick stand about 30+ years ago so I installed one of these instead! I could not be without 1 of these-I use this ALL the time!

Media information

Category
Cheeftah
Added by
arrowslinger08
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media