arrowslinger08

Motor Mock-Up

Your frame looks GREAT! Especially with the "Predator" sitting in it! You are getting really close now!

I forgot to mention a kick stand! This is a must!!!
Universal Kickstand with Weldable Bracket SKU: AZ1727 -This is the best $6.00 you will ever spend on your Cheeftah! Mine had a factory kick stand bolted through a hole in the motor mounting plate LH side toward the front (the hole is still there) but I lost the kick stand about 30+ years ago so I installed one of these instead! I could not be without 1 of these-I use this ALL the time!

Another thought-concerning the "Torq-A-Verter" : I mentioned spacing the engine up for frame clearance (your gas tank top should be about 7/16" from bottom of frame tube) and as you noticed from my pics: https://picasaweb.google.com/1148343...L7pyMWAsbvupAE , I did cut a 2 & 3/8" wide (from back) X 1 & 1/4" Tall (from top) piece out of the brake/jack-shaft tab on drive side. I also cut a small section of the Torq-A-Verter aluminum back plate mount at the bottom to clear the frame/motor mount plate (you can see detail in 1 of my pictures. With your air cleaner & an exhaust header you will have plenty of clearance when finished! Hope this helps you!

Media information

Category
Cheeftah
Added by
arrowslinger08
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media