Recent content by 125ccCrazy

1. 125ccCrazy

New muskin cat dominator coffin style gas tank

I do have one now
  2. 125ccCrazy

Found a picture of a bike my Dad built in the late 60s..

Yep he built it with a home made brazer.. it had 2 electrodes on a handle you squeezed together... Dad taught me how to use it when I was a kid, I used it to work on my bikes.
  3. 125ccCrazy

Lol yeah it would be cool.. I told my brother I wish I had that one for wall art and a conversation piece..
  4. 125ccCrazy

Yeah Dad was a tinkerer... he grew up without a lot in a time you did what you could with what you had... He had a rear wiper on his car way before any manufacturer did..that was way before me but I remember him talking about it...I think it was a 40 Chevy..old vacuum operated wiper motor..
  5. 125ccCrazy

Thank you... Dad could do about anything with very little he had to work with...
  6. 125ccCrazy

I dont have much memory of it, mostly stories.. I just happened to find an old picture of it the other day..
  7. 125ccCrazy

I mostly remember it from stories, I was pretty young.. I do have better memories of a gokart he built with conduit tubing and a home made brazing machine..that old brazer built a lot of things..
  8. 125ccCrazy

Built from an old bicycle and random other parts, whatever he could find... think the engine might be a Clinton?
  9. 125ccCrazy

Another great tank from the….

Thank you I'm glad you like it
  10. 125ccCrazy

New Peerless differential

Located in Toledo Ohio New, never used, not sure what the original application was, I was gonna use it on a trike. 1 inch axles 38" wide $100 plus ride or pick it up.
  11. 125ccCrazy

Bonanza frame and forks

TTT $175
  12. 125ccCrazy

5hp briggs dual bearing crank and cover

Needs cleaned up,very light surface rust, some 0000 steel wool and it's good to go.. Best I could measure journal is .998 $20 plus ship
  13. 125ccCrazy

Tank repair needed….

Absolutely, alcohol kills fiberglass... when these tanks were made gasoline didn't have that crap in it so they lasted.
  14. 125ccCrazy

Tank repair needed….

Tank arrived and is underway.. I cut the plate out, I'll drill the stud out and weld a new one to the plate.. I have to grind the bad areas down to clean glass and lay in new mat.. the tank looked as it must have leaked before so it will get cleaned out and sealed after the repairs are...
  15. 125ccCrazy

Tank repair needed….

Thanks Ole, I appreciate that.