Do you still have yours
  2. 1974 BGW TRI Rod

Just got this BGW Tri-Rod Mini-Pickup!

Hey do you still have yours
  3. 1974 BGW TRI Rod

Just got this BGW Tri-Rod Mini-Pickup!

I have one
  4. 1974 BGW TRI Rod

How's it going fellow trike owners!?!? Does anybody know on that tri-rod trike the ignition...

How's it going fellow trike owners!?!? Does anybody know on that tri-rod trike the ignition switch did it have a particular key just for the tri-rod or was it the key for the 340 Kohler motor?
  5. 1974 BGW TRI Rod

Mine's is a 1974 I have to look at the exact model number but it came stock with the 340 twin...

Mine's is a 1974 I have to look at the exact model number but it came stock with the 340 twin cylinder 2-stroke Kohler motor my VIN numbers and information is on the neck of the frame and on the motor matching numbers
  6. 1974 BGW TRI Rod

What year is your trike?

What year is your trike?
  7. 1974 BGW TRI Rod

Finally gots me a Tri-Rod!

How r u? Do you still have your TRI Rod? I got a 1974 it has the twin cylinder Kohler 340 I'd like to see pictures of yours if you still got it
  8. 1974 BGW TRI Rod

Hey like I said I really appreciate all your feedback that blue trike you just recently buy...

Hey like I said I really appreciate all your feedback that blue trike you just recently buy that? Because I was looking at a thread and it was talking about restoring it it looked just like the one that you showed me the picture of? With the blue headlight and all... You mentioned something...
  9. 1974 BGW TRI Rod

So...What Did I Buy (Get Myself Into)? - BGW TriRod

Thanks for your feedback on the double rear shock theory... You're probably right about the stiffer ride off-road... The only reason I was thinking of it because I plan on restoring this trike I got... And I seen another one in one of the pictures was made by the same company BGW (TRI Rod) and...
  10. 1974 BGW TRI Rod

So...What Did I Buy (Get Myself Into)? - BGW TriRod

And your little conversation here I noticed that you said that the str381 is the only one that came with the four shocks? I was just wondering cuz I was looking close to a picture of one that had the four shocks, and I was looking at mine that has single shocks on the rear and I was looking at...
  11. 1974 BGW TRI Rod

Tri-rod?

12. 1974 BGW TRI Rod

Tri-rod?

How are you? My name is Mike and I just picked up a 1974 BMG try rod trike street legal looks to be all original the motor in the frame match numbers it looks to be all there from what I can tell spent most of its time stored somewhere inside... You said something about a dry Rod brochure? Is...
  13. 1974 BGW TRI Rod

Just scored a Alsport Trisport street legal! need parts...

Oh and by the way my name is Mike my email is rueltownsend@gmail.com