Recent content by 1sinner

1. 1

10hp Tecumseh carb relocation

Nice! How'd you go about making the intake?
  2. 1

10hp Tecumseh carb relocation

Hi, I have a 10hp tecumseh I took off a generator to use on my big-wheel bike I'm building. I'd like to move the carb, as it's mounted on the end of a down-swept manifold(?). I'd like it to be higher, due to puddles, etc. Can I just eliminate the intake? I've seen other motors with the carb...
  3. 1

Chain Problem

That's what I am thinking too. Make sure the sprockets aren't too thick for your chain. I didn't pay attention when I changed a sprocket and realized when I started it up something was wrong. I then noticed that sprocket was thicker. I used my belt sander to thin it out some (being careful not...
  4. 1

Mini Bikes With Rear Suspension?

You need to re-think the rear suspension aspect. If you are trail riding for hunting purposes you won't be doing 30mph, and I doubt you'll miss rear suspension much. The old tote-gotes and pack-mules are awesome, will to up any trail you can stay on the bike, and are in your price range
  5. 1

DIY - Frayed throttle or brake cable fix

... and a dumb crack by you!
  6. 1

FS/TRADE 1971 "El Burro" Sand N' Sno Bike

Man! I sure wish I had some loose money to trade! That is an awesome looking bike!
  7. 1

DriveX pack mule with track?

r Yup, that's it. I'd sure like to see one, or good pics! I think I may try to build the tandem axle adapter some time. Wonder where I'd find a track?
  8. 1

DriveX pack mule with track?

I have enjoyed reading the posts on the earlier topic of 3-wheeled minibikes. I didn't want to hijack the thread in any way, so decided to start a new one to ask specifically about the packmule. I've seen picks of the packmule with the tandem wheel and track set-up. Does anyone have a packmule...
  9. 1

Tote Gote

Why always never close to me????:sad: A great looking gote, you should sell it easily I would think. I know I'd buy it if I was close enough to pick it up!
  10. 1

TAV 30 for sale/trade (need 20 series drive)

Sorry, it's SPF.
  11. 1

Nope, don't think so.
  12. 1

Do you ride a mini bike or drive a mini bike?

Well, a steering wheel in your pants will drive you nuts!
  13. 1

*****SPF***** I have a TAV 30 that I want to sell or make some sort of trade for a 20-series drive clutch. The TAV is for a 3/4" shaft and has a #40 10-tooth sprocket. I will include some more pics tomorrow. It's the entire setup with belt. It works fine, I just don't like the setup on the...
  14. 1

comet 30 conversion to 20 series?

Nope, no mixing. 20 driven and drive is what I'm going to. I have a driven, but not the drive.
  15. 1

comet 30 conversion to 20 series?

Thanks, that is what I was wondering. I see I wasn't too clear about my question. I am going to remove the TAV and put a 20 series drive clutch on. I wasn't sure if the angles on the 20 series was the same as the 30, which would allow me to just replace the fixed plate on the drive clutch. As...