Recent content by 2 skeeters

1. 2

BSE 5.5 from Moto Skeeter 550s

thanks for the info grumpyed, now my only dilema is....does anyone have the compression data on these things? I have been able to find no data on them....?:confused:
  2. 2

BSE 5.5 from Moto Skeeter 550s

Hello again all, So I've got two Moto Skeeter 550s. Until recently, both ran like a charm, then one won't start any longer. Compression testing shows 100 psi for the 'running' skeeter and only 60 for the other. So I guess that tells the tale....curious though, what kind of compression...
  3. 2

Moto Skeeter 650s - few questions

ok we'll find out in a minute if I did the picture download thing properly: Bikes Serial Plates (not sure if this is at all helpful) And just for fun and trivia, the original tool kit and 'service card' Hopefully that helps?
  4. Moto Skeeter Pics

Moto Skeeter Pics

5. Moto Skeeter Pics

Moto Skeeter Pics

6. Moto Skeeter Pics

Moto Skeeter Pics

7. Moto Skeeter Pics

Moto Skeeter Pics

8. Moto Skeeter Pics

Moto Skeeter Pics

9. Moto Skeeter Pics

Moto Skeeter Pics

10. 2

I'll take a few tonight, appreciate the help.
  11. 2

and Yes Clayon, I'll take you up on whatever Plugs you're using, and Motra, if you have literature on these I'd love to have that too!
  12. 2

thanks for the replies Clayon and Motra.. I have to admit a stupid questoin, I was always under the impression that these were 5.5 bse, but went and looked at them again last night (no stickers or tags remain) and I'm not sure how I knew that...I may have just been assuming...the tag on the...
  13. 2

Hello all, relatively new, poster, been cruising and reading when I can for a little while...educating myself... as the title of my thread would suggest, I have 2x Moto Skeeters, BSE 5.5 motors, complete and (usually) in running order. I've restored them to running condition (not museum...
  14. 2

'72 Moto Skeeter 650 Resto

Hello, I have 2 of these, completely restored (ok not as pretty as yours) but tore em all appart about 2yrs ago and rebuilt, new tires, paint, no decals (gotta find me some of those) - but - do you have a part number for a 'new' belt? would you beleive both of mine are running on the original...