Recent content by 2quick

1. 2

New toy (terra jet)

Well found out some good news today. I have the 15th terra jet ever made. This model is very rare. So Barber my plans are leaning towards the restoring side of things now. The guy wants to buy but hasn't made a offer on it yet. I told him I couldn't sale it because it's been in the family for...
  2. 2

Using OldMiniBikes

I have used them in the past for my mini bike build. I kinda want to find another on to fix up, so I hope to deal with them again soon.
  3. 2

New toy (terra jet)

I have no clue on how many were made. But it's a blast to play with. Here are a few more video's. I need to do some work to this one. I want to build a roll bar for it and put a single car seat in it and a 5 point harness. Terra-Jet - YouTube Terra-Jet in the water - YouTube
  4. 2

New toy (terra jet)

Added some video's. This thing is awesome. Terra-Jet 300E - YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Nth3...er_profilepage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zApJy...er_profilepage
  5. 2

Show a picture of your favorite tool

I have a few tools that I really like but I couldn't go without my battery powered 1/4 ratchet.
  6. 2

Briggs 5hp industrial rebuild/hop up questions.....many

Find some used Ski's (That people use) and find a way to mount them to your sled.
  7. 2

Brake Drum Question

I used two small bolts and nut's and grinded the head down on the bolt to fit inside the hole to keep it from turning. The one you show only has one hole to keep it from turning mine had two.
  8. 2

seat

link?
  9. 2

New toy (terra jet)

Took it out this weekend. Everything was going good. Climbed some pretty good hills very easy. I even took it in a pond just a little to see if it would float, and it did. I had the body off and broke the seal so when I gave it alot of gas to move it go threw the water some splashed in the gaps...
  10. 2

New toy (terra jet)

I have run it around the shop and it rides just like my bonnie does lol. I hope to get it out tomorrow and try it out. I need to find a plug for the drain before I go try out it sea legs. It does have forward/Neutral/reverse, and it has a tq converter setup on it. I oiled it up the other day...
  11. 2

Dyno'd my Briggs

My great buddy has the dyno so I have almost unlimited use of it. But my project just got put on hold. I got a 70's terra jet to work on now.
  12. 2

This guy should charge admission

I need to make a trip and check this place out.
  13. 2

Grand prix almost done

Work Sharp, Job Nice...... Out Standing.
  14. 2

New toy (terra jet)

I still have to do some research and find all the details but it's a early 70's terra jet. 4X4 amphibious has a 17hp kohler 2 cycle motor. I pulled off the body lastnight and it needs a new plug so I didn't get it fire it up.
  15. 2

Dyno'd my Briggs

As for now a billet rod, flywheel, cam. Header and a free flowing air filter. Maybe switch over to alcohol. Anyone run E85 on these?