Recent content by #34TRX450r

1. 3

BONANZA MB 1210 TC

I am unable to send you a message. I am interested in the MB. Can you provide a phone number via PM?
  2. 3

The Official Bonanza Mini Bike Thread . . .

Picked this Scout up about 2 miles from my house a few weeks ago. Started a freshening up. Chrome was really good. Stripped it down and got the paint on today. You can see remnants of original orange paint when prepping it. Sprayed a primer , hugger orange, and a clear coat. Came out ok for a...
  3. 3

What make/model is this?

I searched and also think the frame could be Bonanza. Any idea what the forks would be from? The guy is asking $600, says it comes with original engine. I was considering it as a bastard bike to smash around on.
  4. 3

Tecumseh H35 and HS40

I am looking for OEM engines for these two bikes. HS40 for my recently acquired Scout and a H35(I think is correct) for the MB1210. Complete engines of any condition are wanted. Rebuilt would be great/preferred. I am looking to put these back into original condition. It seems these are hard to...
  5. 3

What make/model is this?

Sorry, I meant to post in "What Is It?"
  6. 3

What make/model is this?

This is for sale near me. It is being advertised as a Cat 250X. It doesn't look like any pictures I've seen of a Cat 250X. I'm curious what it is. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
  7. 3

What Bonanza did I get for Christmas?

Hollister Hills is still a go to for my friends and I. Metcalf for a quick ride and Clear Creek for an all day adventure. Love all those places. great to here there is a few local guys on this site. And to respond about "Going to keep her for a while", it's both the wifey and the bonanza! lol!!
  8. 3

Thank you for the info and compliments. I do indeed feel lucky/fortunate to have received this as a Christmas gift
  9. 3

My wife gave me this Bonanza for Christmas! Going to have to keep her for a while. It has been redone and has a clone engine. I live in San Jose and grew up riding these as a kid. I think we rode BC1300's when we were kids(rigid frames with scrub brakes). I just wanted to know what model this...