Recent content by 67chevyll

1. 6

POWELL 2611 D Member needs help ?

Throttle setup!!!
  2. 6

Seat is in. Balls for the Torque Converter are in. I had to order another belt since i think mine is just a tad to short. V Belt supply has about every belt imaginable. And at $4.00 a pop, its rather inexpensive. So I should have a nice collection after i find the right one.. I have a Harley...
  3. 6

Thanks... I'll get them and see if it fixes my problem.. thx...
  4. 6

Well I have a new issue.... I am missing 1 ball in my torque converter... And it's not throwing out far enough to keep the belt from slipping. Any idea where to find one, or am I better off to buy a comet? Mine is the original Powell....
  5. 6

Put a little Patina on the motor and bolted her up. Waiting on the belt and seat and the mockup should be done. After a test spin, the forks and handlebars will be off to the chrome shop.. (OUCH)...
  6. 6

the price included the handlebars as well..
  7. 6

A certain member sent these to my house. No charge. If I can do anything for you please let me know. Flawless work!!
  8. 6

Well the motor should be back from the machine shop next week. They are drilling and tapping the crankshaft for me. I have a price of $500 for the forks to be chromed. Its a reputable shop in Houston. Does anyone have any recommendations on chrome work?
  9. 6

Pam is a class act. She has gone overboard to help me out as well. Good to know this world still has good folks in it like all of you!!
  10. 6

Practicing!
  11. 6

I actually did that all wrong. I epoxied to the brake lever. However when I take it apart I can fix that issue and do it correctly. Thanks for the pics!!
  12. 6

Is there a possibility of getting some measurements on the throttle piece?
  13. 6

Some of the questions I have, and parts i am missing. I bought this bike from Tippycanoe. Due to health issues, she had to sale. Thanks to her for all her help. Also, to OND for walking me through so far. I am missing a few things, the belt for the TC. The gear piece for the throttle, and the...