Recent content by 7.62*sho0oter

1. 7

at least we got a little excitement today...

Cool. I'll have to stop by sometime and say hey.
  2. 7

I thought that area looked familiar. :thumbsup: What do you do at the dealership?
  3. 7

Dude, is that off of Main Street in WC across the Harley Davidson dealership?
  4. 7

how old are you?

28 now, 29 next month.
  5. 7

gotta love Concord

Yeah he's pretty crazy acting and looking. He kinda looks like a big-ass Bushwick Bill from that rap group "Geto Boys".
  6. 7

gotta love Concord

Yup, you gotta love the Concord crackheads and bums! Have you seen the black dude who wears the hard hat, hockey mask, and paintball goggles (sometimes in combination)? He usually walks down Willow Pass Rd. and you can tell he's off into space somewhere. :out:
  7. 7

bay area meet?

Well...the name of the thread does say "bay area meet". Fresno is not exactly in the bay area, now is it?:thumbsup:
  8. 7

When do you think you'll have more mounting plates and bolts ready? Please email me at...

When do you think you'll have more mounting plates and bolts ready? Please email me at gzgunz@aol.com. -Jay
  9. 7

Shucks! I was hoping to get my bike up and running this weekend. When do you think you'll have...

Shucks! I was hoping to get my bike up and running this weekend. When do you think you'll have them available? -Jay
  10. 7

Can you sell just the mounting plate? How much would it be and what payment methods do you take...

Can you sell just the mounting plate? How much would it be and what payment methods do you take? -Jay