Recent content by 71RuppSpitfire

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

1. 71RuppSpitfire

71 Rupp Spitfire

Also got the 420 chain on, aluminum throttle tube and bar ends in, just looking for a cast aluminum pull start assembly at this point, maybe some more tweaking on the forks.
  2. 71RuppSpitfire

71 Rupp Spitfire

Finally got around to getting a comet driver for my bike, the old ebay 20 series driver has seen better days!
  3. 71RuppSpitfire

Wachusetts Valley Riders Club...

When’s the next family fun day?
  4. 71RuppSpitfire

71 Rupp Spitfire

Man I tell you it’s a blast to ride, it has all the power in the world. I have a 1/4 turn throttle, 420 chain coming in the next couple days.
  5. 71RuppSpitfire

71 Rupp Spitfire

Hi folks, Been on the site for a bit, decided I’d share my bike. Started life as a 71 Rupp frame, forks and swing arm. Dubbed the “Spitfire” because it would backfire pretty good with the first muffler so from there the name stuck. We do a lot of ice racing in the winter so I needed something...
  6. 71RuppSpitfire

FLAT TRACK BIKE

Sorry, totally didn’t mean to thread jack.
  7. 71RuppSpitfire

FLAT TRACK BIKE

It’s a Star!
  8. 71RuppSpitfire

FLAT TRACK BIKE

Here’s how mine looks
  9. 71RuppSpitfire

FLAT TRACK BIKE

I made some steel extensions for mine, about 3” longer. Work well but I really like the look of this setup. Might have to weld up a long swingarm!
  10. 71RuppSpitfire

FLAT TRACK BIKE

I’m very curious on the swing arm, did you Chop up and lengthen it with other Rupp swing arms? Also loving the forks. If you don’t mind me asking, what’s your gearing?
  11. 71RuppSpitfire

Engine Displacement on Tecumseh 10 HP HM100?

There were older points hm100s that were 333cc also
  12. 71RuppSpitfire

Mini bike show this summer?

G Vegas as in Gardner? I’ll bring a bike up
  13. 71RuppSpitfire

mini bike & trike rules wachusett valley riders club winchendon ma.

glad somebody said it, I’ll ride any event that pops up!
  14. 71RuppSpitfire

mini bike & trike rules wachusett valley riders club winchendon ma.

Has anyone mentioned a possible opening date for this year? I’d like to go up and ride a few times over the summer!
  15. 71RuppSpitfire

Vintage Tecumseh H60

I run a 10hp tec Star in my 71 scrambler. Small modifications to make it fit but no frame tweaking!