Recent content by 845mx5

1. 8

Doodlebug w/ modded clone NY

This was a blast while i used it. Money is more important for my family at this time though. THE GOOD FAST. TORQUE doodlebug gx200 clone flat top piston arc billet rod engine mounting plate venturi and air filter 18lb springs no gov shaved head .030 2 stage straight header with...
  2. 8

Modded gx200 clone doodle bug

Still have my mini for sale. I will take a lower price than what i was previously asking. Please make an offer. Pick up is PREFERED. i could meet you halfway. Shipping is possible but would be covered by the buyer
  3. 8

Problem is that this is not just a roller. It has an engine installed as well. I suppose the oil could be drained for shipping so it could be laid down (unless they can transport it in a box standing up). However if i were to ship it i would be doing so with oil in the engine. Ive thought most...
  4. 8

Right now i am in the middle of selling the bike to someone. If for some reason this deal falls through i COULD ship. It would be very expensive as it would have to go by freight truck. Like i said, if the current buyer/offer falls through ill get back to you but right now, consider the mini sold.
  5. 8

wtb db 2.8 recoil

i have an entire engine. It was never used. Interested? Id rather not part it out but i suppose i could give you the whole recoil with housing. Make an offer. It brand new
  6. 8

Check it out guys. $250. You CAN NOT beat that.
  7. 8

Jus wanted to bump this up. Still available. Can negotiate
  8. 8

Comment by '845mx5' in media '0621001507'

This is an interesting intake. Is this something you actually use daily, or atleast whenever you ride or was it more for shits and giggles? Any sort of ram air effect at speed?
  9. 8

Anyone have access to license plate lookup?

The idea of having a message board on the rear of your car is pretty cool. A buddy of mine got tired of idiots riding his ass or following behind him with those superbright blue hgihbeams. His solution was to buy some big spotlights that you see on jeeps and things for trail riding. WELL he...
  10. 8

want to build up a 6.5 clone

id go with removing the governor, buying a rod and flywheel. Then when you have more money do intake and exhaust
  11. 8

i cant say if its fake or not. Ive always thought its real. What makes you think its fake? Either way, its the idea
  12. 8

heres the best example of that. PLEASE EVERYONE WATCH THIS TILL THE END. YOU WILL LOVE IT YouTube - Rednecks Mess With Wrong Guy
  13. 8

to the one who said i escelated it.. WHAT?! i followed him and wrote down his plate. I didnt break a single law while doing so. I idnt ride his ass or anything. Once he saw me doing so he brake checked me. Im lettn it go. I posted this immedietly after it happened. Also, to whoever said looking...
  14. 8

I need to do a reverse lookup on a license plate. I dont want to pay 15 bucks just to run one number. Im wondering if anyone here is a private investigator who has already paid for such a program or anyone that could get this info for me. I had some idiot driver nearly kill me today. Not like...
  15. 8

a screw on clutch?

Question. If you cut a portion of the crank off, or turn it down, will that throw off the balance of the crank and rotating mass of the engine? Ive seen and read of many people turning down cranks but never thought much about it. I suppose it wouldnt do anything because when you add accessories...