Recent content by aaronxs400

1. A

My completed jig.

Here it is folks! Can build any wheelbase up to 84", any rake up to 60 degrees! It is on a rotisserie for easy welding... Here in another week or so, i should be able to bend up some minibike frames!
  2. A

My new frame jig

He sells those neck cones for $45...your gonna have a hard time finding them cheaper than that.
  3. A

My new frame jig

Find a guy who goes by the name Travis on the xs400 or xs650 forums. here is his direct email... info@travllc.com I didnt buy the center piece that holds the xs650 engine..other than that I got the whole kit. I found the tubing locally and a Mennonite shop for $3.44 a ft. Here is a link to...
  4. A

My new frame jig

Picked up one of these kits...I will start assembling it tomorrow. It did not come with the 2x3 tubing, and I picked up enough tubing to build the jig on a rotisserie. It will be 8ft long so I can do work on my dragbikes and is fully adjustable so I can do short wheelbases as well. (IE...
  5. A

We wont have to see this any more

you sir have left me speechless.
  6. A

And the winners are!!!

Drum Roll Please................. Vintage Class: Guardrail Dave Open Class Jeep 2003
  7. A

OldMiniBikes Mini Bike Build Off 2012 Open Class Voting

For some reason this poll didnt close, not sure what happened? Anyways...I will be announcing the winners here in 10 seconds.
  8. A

OldMiniBikes Mini Bike Build Off 2012 Vintage Class Voting

last pic posted didnt have a chain on it
  9. A

i agree guys, his trike was killer!....i cant modify the poll...maybe we can make a third poll, best of the unfinished!
  10. A

was still working on the seat and wiring last i read?
  11. A

Voting is open!!!

The two polls are up for the two build off classes. Voting will be open for two weeks!
  12. A

OldMiniBikes Mini Bike Build Off 2012 Vintage Class Voting

last pic. Pics go IN ORDER of the poll. Voting will be open for 2 weeks from today.
  13. A

Pictures go IN ORDER of the poll. You can also hover over the picture and the owners name will appear in the file name. Big Rob, i couldnt find a nice picture of his so he has his video up. Let the voting begin!
  14. A

SlowPoke Mini Drag Bike - YouTube