Recent content by abuck280

1. A

Coleman/Attex 5.30

Do you still have this bike?
  2. A

What bike started your obsession?

My first one was A Coleman 5.3 I bought last January. Now I have a MTD Trail Flight, Fox Condor, Rupp Raodster2, CT70KO and a SL70KO. My kids think I am losing it. They may be right. But it doesnt get much better than putzin on these things with the garage doors open and some good tunes or the...
  3. A

Any chance you would want to sell the side covers and the headlight for the sl70? I am looking...

Any chance you would want to sell the side covers and the headlight for the sl70? I am looking for those and an air cleaner. Thanks, john
  4. A

HELP with a Coleman 5.3

Where do you find info on these things? I have a nice Coleman 5.3 with the Sachs 49cc/5 speed engine. I would love to know what the correct spark plug is for this. I have been looking for info and thier just doesn't seem to be that much. Are these thing that rare? If so, how desrable are they...
  5. Coleman 5.3 Sport

Coleman 5.3 Sport

I just picked this up a week ago. Not much luck finding any manuals for it though. I appears to be pretty complete. It also has a chrome muffler that I haven't seen in any other photos.
  6. A

Moose Lake MN. Mini Bike Reunion/Show

Hey there db. Moose Lake is a great town for an event like this. I also know you can pull it off!! I'm trying to bye my second mini right now. I will attend. abuck280