Recent content by ACA

1. A

Seeking my next Arctic Cat fixer-upper

That Ramrod ad on shoppok in Minneapolis is 5 years old.
  2. A

Clutch Brake Band Bolt

I‘m restoring an El Burro Snow and Sand and need the special bolt for mounting the clutch brake band on a Briggs and Stratton. See picture of the bolt below. Thanks for the help.
  3. A

Got a kart this weekend

Got a kart at an estate sale this weekend. Margay New Breed Enduro...I think. needs a bit of work, but only had to pay $150 for it. now, just need to find some original parts...
  4. A

Engine Auction Score

Last weekends farm auction score. from left to left to right: Chrysler Power Bee 58021 (NOS?) Clinton E65 Clinton 500-0300 Power Products H82
  5. A

Century Kart Mark 1

Thanks, It’s awesome to have such a wealth of knowledge to learn from on this forum. I’ll bet finding a set of those engines won’t be an easy feat, and will probably break the bank! I think Ruttman produced carts for only 2 or 3 years, and they all had dual engine mounts, but for the life of...
  6. A

Motor City Minis?

I wonder if they sold off their inventory? They had lots of vintage engines, etc...
  7. A

Century Kart Mark 1

Beautiful job on the restoration of the Mark I. Are those Clinton Engines? I see one faces the front and the other faces the back. Do they spin in the opposite direction of each other? I have a 1971 Ruttman Kart with dual engine mounts, but with a dead axle and I’ve been struggling with how I...
  8. A

Motor City Minis?

What happened to Motor City Minis? Did they go out of business? Did they move?
  9. A

Ruttman 6” Aluminum Wheels

I’m looking for two Ruttman 6” aluminum four-spoke wheels. anyone have two they could part with?