Recent content by adavis

1. A

MicroPower micro mini bike *ULTRA RARE*

FINALLY, here are some real pictures. Still have it so let me know if you want to make an offer.
  2. A

Sorry about those pics....I copied them from my thread on here and the must have come across too small. The bike is really small, but not THAT small. :) The entire bike is smaller than the engine in my hot rod. I'd guess the seat is maybe 20" tall and it can't be more than 2 feet long. The...
  3. A

I'm looking to sell my MicroPower mini bike. It is a SUPER cool, ULTRA rare bike that I love, but I simply don't use it and since I don't really have a "collection" of minibikes I can't justify holding onto it. If you've heard of these bikes you know how hard they are to find, especially in...
  4. A

Micro-Power Micro Bike info...

So I put the tank on and hooked up the fuel. When I turned the fuel I could see it travel through the line and as I pushed the primer button I could hear fuel entering the carb. The next thing I know I've got fuel dripping off the bottom of the engine and coming out the exhaust. I'll have to...
  5. A

JOE IS THE FREAKIN' MAN!!! I talked with him after asking him a question about his diaphragm off ebay and he is super nice and full of valuable information. He explained everything I needed to know about the engine, including points gapping, carb cleaning, disassembly and tuning tips. I sent...
  6. A

Talked with Joe off ebay and am getting that restored blower housing and a diaphragm. He is an amazing source of info on the O&R engines and a great guy to talk to. VERY HELPFUL and just plain nice. I'm excited to get the parts this week and maybe fire her up next weekend. I adjusted and...
  7. A

So I think I'm going to buy the shroud/starter assembly (it is complete and restored to like new) as well as a new diaphragm. Does anyone have any experience with these little carbs? I've pulled mine apart and it looks pretty darn good. Even the diaphragm looks alright but I think it should...
  8. A

So this seems like a decent deal considering the whole engine is there. Do you think this is a match with the motor on my bike? How can I tell?
  9. A

Thanks guys, for the advice. The first place I looked was ebay and I saw a few engines that I thought looked like mine. I was and am a little nervous, though, because I've NEVER dealt with a motor this small and I want to make sure I'm getting the right parts. I know nothing about O&R so I...
  10. A

delray.....I read somewhere that the O&R engine that was meant to mount on a bicycle was called the "chicken power" or something crazy like that. It might be worth some $$$ based on the name alone! :) I'll look forward to seeing those pictures. I want to take this thing for a spin, but I've...
  11. A

Here are more pictures of the engine. I wrote the only numbers I could find anywhere on the engine over the picture of the top of the head. That's where the numbers are, but in case you can't read them I typed them over the picture. From what I could find on ebay and some hobby sights it...
  12. A

I will take some detailed pictures of the engine tonight. It is an O&R, based on what I've looked at online and the owners manual that came with the bike. I don't see how it could be anything but the original engine. This is my first micro bike and it blows me away that such a small engine...
  13. A

Wayne here on OldMiniBikes told me to give you a shout regarding my new micro. I'd like to know more...

Wayne here on OldMiniBikes told me to give you a shout regarding my new micro. I'd like to know more about the bike and possibly where to get a few parts. My bike is in really good shape, but it is missing the engine shroud (recoil starter). I have the original owners manual and engine manual so I...
  14. A

I got it today.....with Bonneville salt still on the tires. It is so sweet! But I really am amazed at how small the thing is! Here are a couple of pictures I snapped next to my '27 Ford Model T. The bike is smaller than the Buick 401 engine block in my hot rod. Now I just need to find a few...
  15. A

I just got a vintage Micro-Power Micro bike complete with the original suitcase. I have searched the internet to find info for this bike but really haven't had much luck. In fact, the only other Micro-Power bike I've found is here on oldminibikes on a post by Marcus. I'm hoping to find more...