Recent content by adwagner

1. adwagner

Engine Choice for Efenel Mini Bike Project

I spoke to the Clinton museum about this engine and records about the Efenel corporation using them. William Luckey, Technical Advisor for Clinton Engines museum located in Maquoketa, IA, Efenel Corp would have been an Original Equipment Manufacturer and used Long Life Series engine. I wonder...
  2. adwagner

Thank you Outlaw Ace. I'm really not sure of the speed of these motors, but appreciate the note that they may be to much engine. Just to clarify would the "briggs fiver" mean the animal or raptor?
  3. adwagner

Working through Efenel Mini bike project and trying to decide on a engine that will allow me to ride in different mini bike events, but also something my 11 yr old son could have fun on. The current motors I was considering were a Predator, Briggs Animal 206, or Briggs Raptor model 133230...
  4. adwagner

Thank you Faith for the reply. Mine does have back pegs, but no front shield symbol between the...

Thank you Faith for the reply. Mine does have back pegs, but no front shield symbol between the front pegs at the top. My biggest current challenge is which motor I'm going to throw into the frame. May be looking at a briggs Animal motor, based on reading about the Predator fitting well. Aaron
  5. adwagner

I was contacting you about your Cobra. I believe I have the same frame as your bike, but was...

I was contacting you about your Cobra. I believe I have the same frame as your bike, but was curious where you found purchased some of the replacement parts for it? I can't seem to find any information around the Efenel company or construction. [IMG]
  6. adwagner

Help with Identification of Lil Indian Frame

Would there be a parts site I could use to rebuild this mini bike or know of any projects that lists replacement parts used in a restoration project.
  7. adwagner

Help with Identification of Lil Indian Frame

I have this mini bike frame and I think from the handle bars it is a Lil Indian Sabre series, but the seat rest is very long vs. the other samples I have seen online.