Recent content by allstateguy

1. allstateguy

Doodlebug

$300 NO shipping Located in PHX, AZ 85021 It's next to the Godevil in the pix Has 212 HF engine, new clutch, front suspension, Honda style seat, will need fresh gas, but runs great
  2. allstateguy

Godevil

$650 NO shipping Located in PHX, AZ 85021 It's the one in the middle of the pix Runs fine (will probably need fresh premix)
  3. allstateguy

CT70 clone

I did not know about the Rupp/CT70 connection. Very cool, I understand why you miss it.
  4. allstateguy

CT70 clone

I put the Lifan on the garage porch with the other members of the family (the Heald is still in pieces)
  5. allstateguy

CT70 clone

Since Honda, clone, and Chinese all apply, does this bike qualify for inclusion in OldMiniBikes? I think of it as a mini, as much as my 212 Doodlebug and Heald But electric start and street legal are pluses for me as it is my "emergency backup" for a car for getting around. Look forward to trying it on...
  6. allstateguy

Fuji Go Devil Mini Bike

Delivered to me a couple of days ago. Just as advertised, very nice original bike. Plan on keeping it clean and running, and being it's conservator. Thanks Trevor!
  7. allstateguy

Difficult or expensive to restore Fuji Go Devil?

I know this is an ancient thread, but does anyone have jpgs of the original folding "owner's manual" for the Fuji Go-Devil?
  8. allstateguy

Fuji Go Devil Mini Bike

do you have the carry bag for it? shipping to 85021?
  9. allstateguy

Wooden mini bike

use spruce
  10. allstateguy

need VDO speedo drive

or info on how to take apart, clean and lube? 15LH 16RH 34/1 3.80 are the numbers on the case. Turns rough and hard. Would like new, used or how to RE-new
  11. allstateguy

new to me: Heald VT7 build

seat done.
  12. allstateguy

Heald Trike for $250

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Heald-Super-Trike-11hp-Briggs-Bronc-Rupp/183235028674?hash=item2aa9a8a6c2:g:Qk8AAOSwunBbAgbd
  13. allstateguy

tank mount finished. rubber on bottom of tank, and on the wings of the mount.
  14. allstateguy

Lil Indian Outlaw 2 Chopper

looks like it should wheelie well!
  15. allstateguy

silver powder coat done. more sparkly in daylight. seat base remade and is at my seat guy (Rex Simon) getting foam and cover.