Recent content by Alpineovernappa

1. A

1982 tecumseh HS40- $100

Yes it is, I just can’t figure out how to edit or remove the Post. Sorry!
  2. A

1982 tecumseh HS40- $100

Hi all. The members on this forum were very helpful in helping me find out information about my HS40 engine. To repay that kindness, I'd be happy to pass it on to somebody in this community for $100. From what i can tell that seems to be a pretty good price. The information I was provided is...
  3. A

HS40- don't know much about it

Thank you, CFH!
  4. A

Thanks old shed finds. I've tried to look into it for a few days now with not much luck. I've seen a few similar sell on ebay for a few hundred dollars, but all rebuilt and date code known. I'm hoping to find out enough about it to accurately represent it. The engine belonged to my late father...
  5. A

Ah, ok. Will likely try to sell it locally as I know too little about it to accurately represent it on an auction site and have no clue how I'd ship something like this. Thank you for your time and for your help
  6. A

Thank you! I'll likely be parting ways with it- what would be a fair price for something like this?
  7. A

Hi all! I came across this forum trying to research my late father's tecumseh HS40-55200H SER2181B. I take it its a vintage mini bike engine? Any information would be very helpful. I live in Virginia and don't know the first thing about minibike motors. It looks like its had fluids in it, but I...