2. A

Predator ARC rod

ARC predator rod for sale $65 shipped obo
  3. A

Tecumseh intakes

Great thanks......
  4. A

Tecumseh intakes

Skipp, I would really like a set of those flanges if available I have a hs50 project I started a while ago that needs to be finished...
  5. A

79cc predator wont start after i removed the governor

remove valve cover and check to make sure the pushrods are in place
  6. A

ARC predator rod

I have a new ARC predator rod that i purchased by mistake if interested email me Anthen27@optonline.net $65 shipped
  7. A

looking for a 245 dyno cam for my HSSK50

Also wanted to add that I tried ordering the tecumseh motorsports hs50 cam 36673k from all the online suppliers that show in stock and no one has them......if anyone is interested dyno charged $100 to modify my cam
  8. A

Clutch with 3000 rpm stall and no I didnt get anyone to machine the retainers yet
  9. A

Follow up I sent my cam from my 1996 HSSK 50 to dyno cams and had them weld and grind me the 245 cam.....took about a week turnaround time and I got it back yesterday....
  10. A

Tecumpseh Engine Color

There is a great write up on pinrepair about rebuilding tecumseh engines....the guy suggests rustolieum appliance epoxy in almond color as the white is too brite....the appliance epoxy is resistant to gas and oil once completely dry
  11. A

Wedge?

It's for sale if anyone is interested guy just posted it asking $700
  12. A

Wedge?

I forgot to show u guys here is the rupp I picked up......
  13. A

cheeftah

Great I'll pick up one of those clutch guards....the only problem is the briggs 6s does not have any bolt bosses on the side cover but I'll fab up a bracket from the front left motor mount bolt to hold it.....I'm going to have the original seat re-stitched and I found some new footpeg covers in...
  14. A

Wedge?

So I goto a guys place today to buy a rupp he had and he also had this wedge mini racer.....anyone know anything about these? It had a modified flathead briggs and some massive trick looking forks on it also.....here is the only pic I was able to snap
  15. A

cheeftah

Yeah took it out for a ride with the 6s....geared 11/60 runs about 20-23 mph without killing the old 6s....which purrs like a kitten....motor starts with 1 pull from dead cold