Recent content by Arrowhawk

1. A

Looking for a Seat!

Thanks that helped!
  2. A

Hi Kenny I heard you where the guy to come to for a new seat. I have a Ruttman Wildgoose that I...

Hi Kenny I heard you where the guy to come to for a new seat. I have a Ruttman Wildgoose that I need a new seat for which has a four hole mounting pattern. Could you get a hold of me?
  3. A

Looking for a Seat!

Just a member search for ksb8ball and it isn't in the list
  4. A

Looking for a Seat!

I recently just started redoing a Ruttman that I picked up for my step-son, it was in rough shape. Does anyone have any info on who or where I can get a new seat made for it? Im looking for a seat that is 14" x 8" or whatever length the original seats were. Thank you in advance Here is a...
  5. A

Its been awhile (Project I'm working on)

I'm asking because I have listed it several times on there and was wondering if that was over what its worth since I haven't heard anything on it. Not sure when you checked it last but I took it off on the 16.
  6. A

I think once this little guy is done it will be up for sale. Anyone have and idea what it should go for?
  7. A

Your wasting your time!

Here is one better. Hop on a Mini then drive it over his nuts:thumbsup:
  8. A

Thanks everyone I did break down and buy a chain for it and I'm also using a Clutch Brake just need to put it on. I'll get some more pictures up when its complete.
  9. A

Just a Ruttman Toad that I have been pecking at in my spare time. I wish I had some before pictures because this thing was in terrible shape but its comming around.
  10. Ruttman_Toad

Ruttman_Toad

11. A

New Guy with Questions

I knew it was a Ruttman but I know there are different Ruttman Models. Do you know which model it is? From as far as I can tell its a Ruttman Toad, does that sound about right?
  12. A

New Guy with Questions

Hi everyone I found this site while looking for some information on a mini that I just picked up to restore. First off I have no clue what it is but I seen a photo on here post by kyle moody that looks just like the frame, its the picture of the awesome looking red bike with the white seat...