Recent content by ATKRIDER

1. ATKRIDER

!! Rare!! Tecumseh hs40/50 speed parts/chrome/!! Look-!!

HS40+.020 Piston/rings as well as UA19s are STILL AVAILABLE. Cleared out my PM box-Sorry about that.
  2. ATKRIDER

Bump dee bump- Too The Top.
  3. ATKRIDER

820 West Bend/Chrysler/PowerBee US820 Engine/Parts-Maybe.

Pictures? I would have done that IF I was just posting a specific item but this is just general question to see if any interest. If it matters the threads are left hand.
  4. ATKRIDER

820 West Bend/Chrysler/PowerBee US820 Engine/Parts-Maybe.

Before I post a "For Sale" of this stuff I would just like to know if there is any interest. My reason for asking first is because these things really are not something most of you tend to lean towards to power mini's but since I have been here sooo long and like you all figure I will ask...
  5. ATKRIDER

Sorry but as stated previously those have been SOLD- Thank You-
  6. ATKRIDER

PLEASE let me update when something is sold-Thank You. I get confused enough as it is- The slant EXHAUST for the H30/35 is AVAILABLE. All of the slant INTAKES for the H30's are sold. Also since this got bumped I would like to clarify that the black exhaust on the LEFT is for HS40 and is USED...
  7. ATKRIDER

Soon to be a 2.705" bore HS40 running around in Wisconsin- Jumbo Wiseco is NLA-
  8. ATKRIDER

Billet Rod- BOTH GEM Intakes- H25/30/35 Intake- POOF-Gone
  9. ATKRIDER

Well I am not sure if I am burnt out or just lost interest but either way these parts are FOR SALE- I have some pretty rare small block Tecumseh stuff and it needs to find a new home. This is just the start. Odds are if there is something Tecumseh HS related you...
  10. ATKRIDER

Question for the reloading guys

IMR doesn't list (Nor did you specify) that exact bullet but with 2 different Nosler 150's the starting load is 54.0 grains. Looks like MAX is 57.5-58.0. Odds are like everything else in reloading it is whatever works for you. Start light!! Dial it in from there- Load up 10 at 54 than 10 at...
  11. ATKRIDER

sachs 80b widow maker

I have built 8-10 of the 80 B's and every one has had the charging coils and the yellow wire is just for that. Just make sure to use 12V bulbs-
  12. ATKRIDER

Large wheel Speedway question - Front forks

Screw in-lefty loosey
  13. ATKRIDER

Speedway Parts

Really- We have only been going back and forth for how many YEARS?? Funny. Bill Kraft
  14. ATKRIDER

Help Starting HS40

Oh and Dave please don't STFU (Took me a bit to figure out what that stood for) Honestly. You are always a big help and go out of your way to help folks out. :thumbsup:
  15. ATKRIDER

Help Starting HS40

Yea I could probably fix up his carb fairly easy as well. Probably is an issue with the seat-maybe a lack of one or was overlooked since it still leaks fuel but I guess time will tell.