Recent content by Avatar

1. A

I need Wisconsin engine parts

Anyone know where I can find a recoil starter for a Wisconsin BKND engine?? Or some parts to repair mine?? The engine is mounted on my beautiful vintage Whiteman concrete power buggy, model WBS-11. I'll try and post a pic of the buggy cause she's painted nice and red, and we call her Rosy...
  2. A

WHOS STILL RIDING IN WINTER? SHOW YOUR RIDE

Chrysler SnoRunner...waiting for the snow!!
  3. A

Got another Skat Kitty

When I get the chance I'll take a couple pics of my bolt on Jack shaft.
  4. A

Yerf Dog 3203 brake band replacement

Are there any tricks to removing the rear wheel on a 3203?? I need to replace the brake band but I can't seem to remove wheel. I've removed the large nut, used penetrating oil and tried beating. Am I missing something else that may be holding the wheel onto the axle? The cart appears to have...
  5. A

Looking for a Little Petro

That's a hefty price tag!!
  6. A

SPORT KING

Dang...I'm 10 minutes from New Hudson!!
  7. A

The Official Tom Thumb and Micro Bike Thread

I'd be interested in one of the Tom Thumb frames if yer making some for sale!!
  8. A

You need a Littlite!!

These lights are perfect for your work bench...among other locations!! https://www.littlite.com
  9. A

where you from ?

10 Minutes North of Ann Arbor!!
  10. A

Vintage AmphiKitty balloon tire mini bike

Cool project...I have a nice El Burro Sand and Snow bike!!
  11. A

Did you see that Mini-Matic is selling the mounting bracket and hardware for the seats?
  12. A

Skat Kitty original MSO

That is too cool!! I'd frame that!!
  13. A

What kind of engine do you have? O & R or Tas P-7? O & R's seem to be everywhere. The Tas P-7 on mine is stuck. After searching daily for the last four years I finally found a Tas that will work!! I have a tracking number but no results yet. Hoping to get it by Saturday!! Hard to believe...
  14. A

Good call on the pre-buy!! Probly easier to find an actual Little Petro than finding a seat and guard!! I'll keep my eyes open for you!!
  15. A

Repop seats and chain guards on eBay right now!!