Recent content by azpaul50

1. My "before" picture

My "before" picture

These are my two. We'll either end up with one good one or two fair ones.
  2. 1952 Hotrod Cushman with Met

1952 Hotrod Cushman with Met

This is my '52 Cushman turtleback behind the Met. It is a hotrod Cushman with 10HP Tecumseh, Comet Clutch and 12V electrics. It also has Von Dutch paint along with dual fishtails.
  3. Sears-Allstate Towed with a Met!

Sears-Allstate Towed with a Met!

This is my Sears-Allstate towed behind my '60 Nash Metropolitan. The seem to go together.
  4. One of my Scoots! A Sears-Allstate 811.40

One of my Scoots! A Sears-Allstate 811.40

This is my '53 Sears-Allstate 811.40 turtleback scooter. It is different from Cushmans of the day with it's "windsplitter" tall front fender! Get it? lololol
  5. A

And he scores!

Got one done! I've got one done and will post pics in a few weeks. The old lady took off to Colorado with the dang camera! Am posting tonight in case anyone else is getting into Centaurs, the folding type. Carholic.com is a great site with lots of info. Huuuummmer and I also started...
  6. A

And he scores!

uhhh.. my painter is back! We're back on track!
  7. A

1956 bmw isetta

Jet Assisted Take Off Schmitt Here's another shot from the same show. Notice the JATO bottles on rear...lolol...okay, it's a Car Snac seat picnic set from the '60's but it looks that way according to people who saw the car. See the Topper? That's mine too! The other picture is a friend of...
  8. A

1956 bmw isetta

Schmitt and Isetta Side-by-side Here's my Schmitt and a friend's Isetta taken at a car show in Blythe, Ca last October. I've got a Centaur too but it's not done yet. By the way, Schmitts and Isettas occasionally hit in the $30-$45K range at Barrett-Jackson. Enjoy! - AZP
  9. A

And he scores!

humm- I'd like to do the red one first but have only been pickin' at 'em so far. I've gotten both running but it has been hit and miss. One petcock is leaking, pne tank was repaired in the past but now it's leakin and my freakin' painter has disappeared! I think the border patrol got him...
  10. A

And he scores!

Wee - That red one with black seat/red piping has the eyebolts on the rear. Did you score the luggage rack that slides into those "O"s?
  11. A

And he scores!

My Centaurs I went out an snapped a pic this morning. 80F+ today so i'll probably mess with them later. - AZpaul
  12. A

And he scores!

You're welcome to come by, just remember that I'm the neighborhood eyesore with all my junk. I started that site for the registry. It is a good way (eventually) to tell when a specific change was implemented (by serial number). I can already see differences in the exhaust manifolds, strap...
  13. A

And he scores!

Wee - Sign me up if you're reproducing those. It will actually be three different decals printed on foil. If they are accurate, the "Centaur" will be embossed but frankly I wonder if the expense would be justified for so few of these in circulation. - AZpaul
  14. A

And he scores!

huuumer - Been looking for you through the IL gentleman. I've got two Centaurs now, one running and the other to be checked out. Neither are restored and I can see the one that just came from NY will be needing some parts unless it needs something major. I that case I may not do restore it...