Recent content by badassminibikes

1. B

Gx200 dies every 25 minutes!

so 26lbs?? im kinda scared to open the ohv now aha
  2. B

But overall im going with the coil idea ill change it when i get the time and see if i get an changes.
  3. B

if i hit the choke it will start and cut again after 2 seconds btw.
  4. B

The problem is ive been riding it the way it is for a long time. I cant c why im having problems now. I was thinking it was electrical like the coil was shot or something idk but now im getting other ideas:shrug::confused: Ive got the dyno bp2 cam and im running stock exhaust.
  5. B

got the stock plug on it now should i get an autolite or somethin
  6. B

yea thats wat i was thinking at first it was hot as hell.
  7. B

the plug was orange!
  8. B

Hey guys! My gx200 has been stalling like crazy! at the worst times too:censure:. It just sputters and dies and wont start up for another 5 minutes. the process just keeps repeating. I have 1.3 rockers, 18lb springs, .50 duration cam, custom adjustable jet, +6 degrees timing, tav2. I run a...
  9. B

Minibike sputters and dies and oil shoots out carb

I found the problem i blew my rings :doah:. Just came back from tractor supply with a gx200 honda! week or two and ill be back on the road >:D :scooter: Just incase someone has similar problem ill keep this going. Its a clone gx200, oil coming from exhaust and carb, dies all the time, spark...
  10. B

Minibike sputters and dies and oil shoots out carb

Hi guys i need help. Today my minibike started sputtering badly( thought i was low on gas) so i stopped and looked at the engine and oil was everywhere around the carb. Any ideas ?? Ive been having lots of problems with my engine lately
  11. B

Hotter spark plug?

Hi im using a lvl 9 heat spark plug is that okay?? Will this damage my engine?? It runs fine. I just want to check. Thx
  12. B

What carb adapter should i use (1 7/8) ?

Still might get a bottle of race gas from my buddy. I just wanna c the difference. :thumbsup:
  13. B

Hey i think i fixed it. Wbat i did was put extra gaskets in for the intake and carburator, fixing the gas leakage. Then i checked and re adjusted the valves, doing this gave me a little bit more compresion (excuse my spelling guys). I also adjusted the gap on the new plug and installed that...
  14. B

I kinda agree on what you said. i havnt looked at the spark plug yet but a friend tossed me a ngk racing competition spark plug (br9eg) do you think it will fit?? Also he has some race gas (think its c4) do you think its safe to try ??? :confused: