Recent content by Badlands

1. Badlands

Swaged Exhaust Pipe Pieces?

hotrodminibike.com has a weld together exhaust pipe kit.
  2. Badlands

Coleman CT200U Vs Motovox MBX10

On my CT200U it made a huge difference with a new exhaust, re jetting the carb, adding a K&N style filter and backing out the screw! Picked up 10mph over stock.
  3. Badlands

Coleman CT200U Mini Bike Header

Here's how I did mine. I ran it in between the frame and the rack upright all the way to the rear.
  4. Badlands

Carb Confusion / Selection ---Hemi Predator

I have the answer you are looking for... YES your 18mm carb will work, however you may need to re jet it.
  5. Badlands

Coleman CT200U Mini Bike Info.

Downloaded the Speedometer app to my phone and took the Coleman CT200U minibike for a ride, Top speed was 32mph, it liked a cruising around speed of 26mph, I was uncomfortable trying to push it past 32mph as it's a new engine and still needs a break in period. Now I want to see how it pulls some...
  6. Badlands

Mounted new ARC Billet flywheel.. And here is a small idea for when you do.

I bumped the air filter twice and it popped off pretty easily, I used a ratchet but to get it tight enough it started stripping the hose clamp, I did it like it is in the picture as I don't want to take the chance of it coming off and sucking dirt into the carb. I already have K&N filter oil...
  7. Badlands

Mounted new ARC Billet flywheel.. And here is a small idea for when you do.

I just installed the new ARC Billet Flywheel and thought I would share a small idea I had. I wrote the coil gap on the coil for future reference. Also notice how I slide the air filter rubber past the mount and then clamped it down, it now has no way of slipping off if hit while off road. Cause...
  8. Badlands

Notice two things here. #1.. I wrote the coil gap on the coil for future reference. #2... I put the clamp for the air filter behind the mount and screwed it down so the filter has no way of slipping off while off road.
  9. Badlands

I also mounted two plastic ammo cans on the front rack. I decided against steel cans as they could really hurt in a crash. Used 3/4" EMT U shaped pipe wall straps on the bottom with bolts. Gives it a clean look.
  10. Badlands

Installed the new ARC Billet Flywheel today. It truly is a shame the doghouse covers it as it's so bright and polished. It hurts putting something so beautiful behind a piece of painted tin!
  11. Badlands

I don't know what the before speed was but it is sure a lot faster now and quicker getting to top speed. I don't want to push it until I get the new billet ARC flywheel installed which I received yesterday, I will install it tomorrow then down load a GPS speedometer app to my phone so I can...
  12. Badlands

Here she is as of now. It's coming along real nice. Like that custom header? :thumbsup:
  13. Badlands

Here she is as of now. It's coming along real nice. Like that custom header? :thumbsup:
  14. Badlands

Yeah I found that out the hard way... LOL... But! with all the other performance mods I did I can say I am way happier with the performance over the the stock engine. It gets up and scoots now. Me and the governor had issues so I had to remove it from the bike. I will install a billet fly wheel...
  15. Badlands

The TAV 2 CVT Clutch set up for the Coleman Mini Bike is a NO GO for now! It turned into a big pain in the azz, After cutting down the new backing plate to fit I found the bearing support hit the old Jack Shaft mount, then found the rear CVT pulley hit the bottom frame tube, the motor would have...