Recent content by barmstro

1. B

Danford1's - Sears Puddle Jumper - (Vintage Open)

Danford1 my # is 210-254-0655 if you prefer to call. I'm sure it's out of my price range but curious none the less.
  2. B

Danford1's - Sears Puddle Jumper - (Vintage Open)

Danford1 how much without the motor or if prefer complete how much complete?
  3. B

New rides entry: 2000 Manco 573 Cruiser

barmstro 2000 Manco 573 Cruiser This is one of two Manco 573 cruisers I own. This one I recently outfitted with a Nitrous Fed Vegas Carts 460cc big block 34mm carburetor, header, NR racing 306 cam, 50 # springs. She is a torque monster.
  4. B

1981 Sears Puddle Jumper - AKA "TETANUS 2.0"

So far its been great for a cheater cam. It was cheap and easy to install. Next motor will have much more cam though, with stainless valves and automotive style retainers and keepers with a 14cc GX160 head and roller rockers and flat slide carb.
  5. B

Ended up getting Tetanus 2.0 finished up just in time to take 2nd place at the Gruene Harley Davidson Rat Rod Build off mini bike races in New Braunfels Texas. Added a new real rust covered clutch cover and real rust covered flywheel cover and pull start versus the faux painted ones...
  6. B

FMF silencer on 212cc predator?

Here is the one I was running. Says up to 150cc but the muffler was way larger and less restrictive than any mini bike muffler and worked great on my header.
  7. B

FMF silencer on 212cc predator?

I was running a universal motorcycle muffler on mine I got off eBay for like $15. I loved the way it made it sound. Only reason took it off is it got in the way of my new fender and shocks. S trying to find another option to fit. Quieted it down and seemed to add power to the bike.
  8. B

Thanks RobertC and Steve 73. Definitely best few hundred bucks ever spent. This is by far my funnest and favorite mini. I own. The induced Rust is sealed and preserved using Penetrol. Was by far the easiest paint job I have ever done, I'm not sure I will ever paint anything again. Just going to...
  9. B

New rides entry: 1981 Sears Puddle Jumper

barmstro 1981 Sears Puddle Jumper 1981 Sears Puddle jumper I picked up about 6 months ago. With the intention to build a better dirt track racer with suspension.
  10. B

This is my 1981 Sears Puddle Jumper I picked up about 6 months ago or so. I built for the Mini bike dirt track racing. Recently upgraded to the current 2.0 version. Some of the purest will probably not enjoy as much ( But I can still go back original if ever decide to. Recent up graded version...
  11. B

"Before and After" pics

Very cool Green Streak. Love seeing more of this era Sears bikes. Seem a little more rare to see now days. I recently finished my newest and favorite bike so far a 1981 Sears Puddle Jumper (also heard it called Orange Crush). Very similar to yours except mine came with several extra frame...
  12. B

New rides entry: 1981 Sears Puddle Jumper

barmstro 1981 Sears Puddle Jumper 1981 PUDDLE JUMPER AKA TETANUS
  13. B

"Before and After" pics

I got form my work computer finally. Took for ever but got it none the less. I have uploaded before from a land computer but sometimes this site is slow to upload on the land computer. My cell phone I just cant figure out how to drag the pictures I want to attachment box sometimes it will...
  14. B

"Before and After" pics

Sorry Danford1. This website is a real PITA. Its extremly slow and have to be a rocket scientists to attach pics and even harder on my mobile phone. I have loaded and attached pics on this site before but sometimes it just doesnt work no matter how hard or long i try. Cant figure out how to drag...
  15. B

Sears Puddle Jumper

1981 (I beleive) Sears Puddle Jumper aka "TETANUS" built for dirt oval track racing and fun recreational riding. Had planned on powder coating frame originally when started stripping the layers of paint off. Ended up getting impatient trying to get it to my powder coating hookup 3-1/2 hours away...