Recent content by bbiggs54

1. bbiggs54

Lil Indian decals

I heard through the grapevine Regis might be there this year.
  2. bbiggs54

Lil Indian decals

When I contacted them on the phone, Ray was to talking to his son and it sounded like they used to have them. Probably lost them in the last 6 moves. ;) Maybe I'll ask Ray again at the show, he's usually always there. He's probably forgotten who made them. Hopefully when I'm his age I'll be...
  3. bbiggs54

Lil Indian decals

I don't have dimensions, those are reference pics as you assumed. If dimensions are needed, I'll be attending the Old School Mini bike show in late April here in Michigan. I might catch a bike there wearing those decals. I won't need them until a later date, just trying to get everything...
  4. bbiggs54

Lil Indian decals

wow might be a problem.......
  5. bbiggs54

Lil Indian decals

Anyone know where I might obtain these decals?
  6. bbiggs54

Ruttman Spyder Originality Questions (~1977)

Those kind of all original finds like that make the best restorations for obvious reasons. Unrestored don't end up in my house, they get "pretty" first. I know, to each his own....just say'n.
  7. bbiggs54

1968 rupp tt500 fresh restoration

You do the resto on that one?
  8. bbiggs54

1968 rupp tt500 fresh restoration

Yeah the only Rupp to have! Nice work, I used to see plenty of those on the street back in the day....envied them because they seemed to all have license plates on them. Those guys never had to look over their shoulders for cops! They also had plenty of nickels to rub together too!
  9. bbiggs54

Lil'Indian paint colors

Looking for paint color and possibly matched automotive paint code for the color on this 1967 Indian, Thanks, any help appreciated. https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1967-lil-indian-minibike-500/
  10. bbiggs54

Repop Lil'Indian chain guards

Anyone see these on eBay...
  11. bbiggs54

2024 Lil Indian build

Here's mine as of Saturday
  12. bbiggs54

2024 Lil Indian build

Nice, How about a shot of the money side!
  13. bbiggs54

Old School Mini bike Show

Yes one day and typically bundle up, it's usually cold!
  14. bbiggs54

rechomed parts

Sorry just being sarcastic. You're retired I get it, so am I. But anyone who does high quality restorations, knows it's a losing proposition if your trading time for dollars. You stated you made "cash" on every one. No more comments needed, I apologize, just stating a fact.
  15. bbiggs54

rechomed parts

5.00 an hour?