Recent content by bdjake

1. B

Seat Upholsterer

ya it depends on how far gone it is, as noted above... but it worked for me on an Arctic Cat seat. I wouldn't mention had it not worked.
  2. B

Seat Upholsterer

ya depends on how far gone the vinyl is for sure. But I've used basic Johnsons baby oil or off the shelf leather/vinyl conditioner from auto parts stores. just apply which ever one to the seat and leave, don't wipe it off for a few days or even a week. You can also do this a few times.
  3. B

Seat Upholsterer

The vinyl can be rejuvenated if you're interested in that. Baby oil or vinyl/leather conditioner work great. Just let it soak in for days or even weeks and should become plush again.
  4. B

Sachs Saxonette crank seal Arctic Cat

looking for crank seals for Saxonette 2 speed automatic but can't find a good source.
  5. B

Is Blackwidow Motorsports a good site?

Very good company to buy parts from.
  6. Kawasaki Coyote

Kawasaki Coyote

7. B

IN NEED OF 6 inch Arctic Cat wheels

need a 6 inch Arctic Cat mini bike front wheel. Thanks.
  8. B

Briggs 2.5 HP Engines

The low hp motors are tough. The 5hp engines have more aftermarket support, such as thin head gaskets which give you more compression. I don't think anyone makes those for the 2hp motors.
  9. B

Briggs 2.5 HP Engines

I think some Lil Indians came with a 2.5 Briggs in the 60s.
  10. B

So what’s everyone using for oil ?

You want to use 10w30 small engine oil. Don't over-complicate it.
  11. B

Rupp manufacture date

71 serial # but later motor and custom paint scheme.
  12. B

Wanted - Kawasaki Coyote mini bike 8 inch rear wheel

Looking for a rear wheel for Kawasaki coyote. Thanks.
  13. B

Little help over here please.

From what I gather you are either leaking gas out of the tank, petcock, or fuel line (check clamps). Or if the oil is over-filled you could force it out of the head gasket or crank breather. About 2/3 of a quart is all you need. Not sure what your carb issue is, but recommend watching carb...
  14. B

Arctic Cat Sachs help

I know the later Arctic cat minis has larger wheels, so I imagine they were geared differently for that. My engine is a 72 but is on an earlier bike with 6 inch wheels, I thought maybe that was the issue but not too sure.
  15. B

Arctic Cat Sachs help

Ya the engine runs really well so I kinda thought it was just underpowered from the factory. Any way to change the gear ratios? Thank you.