Recent content by benelli 65

1. B

Lil Indian 6 inch Rear Wheel

Thanks for reply. Yes mag. I'll pm you.
  2. B

Lil Indian 6 inch Rear Wheel

Need a 6" lil Indian rear wheel that uses a band brake I think the bike is early to mid 70's. Thanks
  3. B

Stellar 2 Stroke mini bike

In the next day or two, I will be listing my Stellar 2 stroke on eBay. I can't load pictures here or post an asking price, because quite frankly I don't know what it's worth. Thanks for all the help you guys provided in helping me build it. Its time to thin some of my toys out, mainly to help...
  4. B

2 or 4 cycle for this Stellar?

Sorry, Yes they are....
  5. B

Fender Sorry for the delay. Keep in mind my wheels are 4 ". That may effect the width.
  6. B

That doesn't look too bad at all. I like it. It may take a day or 2 untill I get the measurements for the fender.
  7. B

Striking resemblance
  8. B

Wow, that's cool. How did you get a hold of him? This is a picture of my mini when I bought it. KKK thinks it was his.... lol
  9. B

I had to make the back one. ( I think they are the same) I can get you the measurements
  10. B

Measurement
  11. B

Thank you... I told KKK a while back that I thought that was a very cool photo.
  12. B

Thanks ...
  13. B

Thank you
  14. B

"Does anyone know the measurement between the engine mount and the top rail on the early 2 cycle Stellar's"? I just saw your question. I will measure it tomorrow.
  15. B

Good eye. I think you are right.