Recent content by BIGDADDYJ

1. BIGDADDYJ

Yes I have the old band also it is just getting thin and needs to be re-lined. What do you use?

Yes I have the old band also it is just getting thin and needs to be re-lined. What do you use?
  2. BIGDADDYJ

Hey I am restoring A K&S Road Runner and need new brake band for jackshaft brake system. My...

Hey I am restoring A K&S Road Runner and need new brake band for jackshaft brake system. My brake drum is 2 1/2 inch O.D. What did you do?
  3. BIGDADDYJ

K&S mini bike

I am not lacking really anything I found a nos hs40 tecumseh on ebay. I ordered alot of stuff from this website. Cheeper than Northern Tool. You can also check out my ebay purchase. I really will need stripes and roadrunner stikers. A nice set of chrome handle bars would be nice Go Kart &...
  4. BIGDADDYJ

New K&S mini bike

K&s road runner Didn't k&s make a road runner as well I can't find any picks? All I find is Hornet. Also when you paint one of these does original color help value or does it matter?
  5. 1962-63 K&S ROAD RUNNER MODEL #85

1962-63 K&S ROAD RUNNER MODEL #85

Will get better pics soon camera just fell and broke.
  6. BIGDADDYJ

K&S mini bike

K&s road runner I believe the year of my mini is a 1963 but not real sure. It has the handle bars coming out the front and fold. This bike is very special to me. This bike was my dad's when he was a kid about 1963. It does have a road runner sticker on the front and it is orignal. It also has...
  7. BIGDADDYJ

New Tecumseh HS40 engines

I just bought 1 hs40 on ebay NOS
  8. BIGDADDYJ

THANKS I didn't see the date of the post my first time on web site.
  9. BIGDADDYJ

tecumseh hs40 engine I live in Festus, Mo and need a new tecumseh hs40 engine. Do you still have any and how can I get in touch with you?