Recent content by Biggregb

1. B

New guy hunting an old tiger

Thanks for the link, I was able to see the exact model. It looks like it was a 1972 model. Glad to hear that Cats are not too rare, Hopefully I will find one. Thanks! Hope your hunt for a Superflea is successful. Raton is not too far from here we used to visit family there when I was a kid.
  2. B

New guy hunting an old tiger

When I was a young boy in the mid 80's, my Dad pulled out his Muskin HPE Cat 300 XL from my grandfathers garage. He took it to work and got it running for me. I can't tell you how many hours I spent on that old cat. Some of my best memories of my childhood were on that bike. Sometime after I...
  3. B

New guy saying Hi.

Doin good, thanks! Right now I have a mini chopper that is NOT vintage and needs a little TLC. But I am currently on the hunt for a Cat 300xl. I had one when I was younger and all that's left is the chain guard and a fender. Sorry no pics right now. But I hope to find one or something similar...
  4. B

New guy saying Hi.

Hello from Pueblo, Colorado. New guy here, just wanted to drop in and say hi. I look forward to joining the discussions on the boards. Thanks! Greg