Recent content by bigrob

1. bigrob

any z50r engine swap recommendations?

I have done a few 90 and 125 swaps into z50's and ct70's Front fender may have clearance issues , and you may need an angled intake to fit the carb On my z50 swaps I have stretched the rear swingarm by 3" it makes it much more rideable
  2. bigrob

Still alive and minibikeing

Still alive and minibikeing
  3. bigrob

Markus....I hope you are ok.

Yes please be safe it can get nasty Just getting over Fiona from last Fri We just got power back yesterday
  4. bigrob

RIP Docdc

So sad to hear this Was a super nice guy , shared lots of laughs in Windber
  5. bigrob

Unidentifiable mini bike

Toyoco?
  6. bigrob

Pick distance

21 hours each way to Windber , always seem to bring a few home
  7. bigrob

New electric minibikes

I have already watched that video Have considered doing it to a kh100 2stroke But will remove the crankshaft and turn a straight shaft on my lathe
  8. bigrob

New electric minibikes

I just picked up some parts to do an electric build 1800watt 48v brushless motor and controls 1000watt 36v conv motor and controls I am not sure what frame I will use , but considering a honda ct70 for the size and I have a few spares or I may bend up my own frame Have been watching a lot of...
  9. bigrob

Canadian roll call?

Hey , welcome to the site I'm on the east coast and have a few bikes lol
  10. bigrob

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Robert C.

Have a great birthday my southern friend!
  11. bigrob

W I N D B E R 2020 Mini bike Reunion Official Thread...

Hey all , I wasnt trying to stir up trouble I had just had a text from a Windber friend , whom had been talkining to another long term Windber friend (early days) and passed it along I as much as everyone else hopes it still is good to go Rob
  12. bigrob

I heard an unfortunate rumor that Jeff may have cancelled the reunion for 2020 Can anyone confirm or squash this
  13. bigrob

Happy Birthday Phil 1958

Have an awesome day!
  14. bigrob

I'm sorry to say that our group will not be attending this year It has been a tough year for some of us , then the pandemic So we will miss you all , but hope to see you next year Rob and gang
  15. bigrob

centrifugal clutch on jackshaft

That was my thought too , but you could technically push start it if you got it going fast enough lol