Recent content by BisonBuilder2

1. B

1969 Bonanza/Hodaka Mini Bikes

Just want everyone to know the bikes have been sold! I want to thank everyone who had a interest in them and the ones who thought I was messing with them thank you
  2. B

Bonanza Hodaka Mini Bikes are sold! I want to thank all that we’re interested in my bikes and...

Bonanza Hodaka Mini Bikes are sold! I want to thank all that we’re interested in my bikes and the ones who though I was messing with them minds, thank you!
  3. B

Northern Maine will not ship pickup only Hemi, would you like to talk?
  4. B

I'm here, not screwing with anyone's mind! The bikes are still for sale. I have replied back to...

I'm here, not screwing with anyone's mind! The bikes are still for sale. I have replied back to several that have asked about them, they are located in Northern Maine (Houlton) It is located at the end or beginning of Route 95 depends on where you start! I will not ship them they are for pickup...
  5. B

Hello, new to this site, I have 2) Bonanza Hodaka mini-bikes for sale. I owned them from all most new, 1969. One is a stock Ace 100, the other was a Ace 100 too, but I had it built up to a 125 Super Rat with a 50mm carb and a reed valve setup, both need restoration. Located in Northern Maine...