Recent content by Blaynedog

1. B

Price reduction

Hello 2 all blaynedog here still got my powerdyne for sale 500 gets her call me 8152526860 in il.
  2. B

What the hell is up with these motors

Forget that last post went down to day and got her straight n out flywheel key in backwards weak spark got that straight and back together runs great thanks 4 all the help the thread s here are what I needed to get me through this process thanks to everyone blayne dog
  3. B

What the hell is up with these motors

Still having problems with this hs50 set piston 35 from tdc set timing starts runs coughs when u gas it and dyes this old bitch is more tempermental than my wife 1 minute she's good next she's a fLippincott bitch wtf
  4. B

Post your cars!

Here's some of my stuff I like old shit 46 ford trk and 66 mustang 1 for each of the grandkids cause papa gona drink up all the inheretance
  5. B

Ok markus got a new issue

35 on hs that's where I'm going wrong I'll try that this weekend wife says were going out spending to much time on that dumb minibike thanks buddy
  6. B

Ya I think I still am a bit outdidn't have a the gauge to measure .80 from tdc fly wheel should b ok I'll get her sob thanks again blaynedog out
  7. B

Guess it could cra it the tank just spitting back at me all of a sudden I'll get r clean out thanks to all 4 your replies I'm still learning
  8. B

9. B

Ran great the other day now coughing back through the carb for some reason when I give it gas
  10. B

Wanted-$350 to $600 mini bike (Southern Illinois)

Got a 72 powerdyne up for sale runs and rides good just finished restoration I got it up on let go and here as well 600 firm up in utica il
  11. B

Tecumseh engine trouble

Thanks Marcus that was it running great had a halt sheared flywheel key
  12. B

Tecumseh engine trouble

Should b ok I'll check again
  13. B

Tecumseh engine trouble

Got an hs50 new points condenser coil plug carb slant intake will start and idle but no throttle response carb set everything should b good haven't worked on these old girls in 40 yrs what am I missing it's on a 72 powerdyne 1400
  14. B

Powerdyne minibike front brake drum

Looking for a front brake set up 4 a 72 powerdyne contact blayne 8152526860
  15. B

1972 powerdyne minibike

72 powerdyne for sale needs very little brake cable throttle cable and tune up 600 cash text me in utica il. 8152526860