Recent content by Bluepig

1. B

Herald Super Bronc for sale

Considering offers. I paid $500 for the bike and put another $240 into it with tires, battery and seat. I'll take the first offer over $500. No trades. I have a 58 Trail Husky that has been restored and waiting for me to put the 12 hp Tecumseh on it, but it continues to sit too. That RZR has put...
  2. B

Herald Super Bronc for sale

I bought this two years ago to do a compete restore, but we bought a RZR and I stopped the restore. I got tires for it, a new battery, and had the entire seat restored. I was going to blast and powder coat the chassis, but that was last on my list. I believe the engine is an 8 hp but I'm not...
  3. B

Two restored classics for sale.

The PakJak is gone.
  4. B

I'm willing to listen to offers.
  5. B

Thanks Richard.
  6. B

They've been sitting in my garage waiting for me to get the time to mount the engines, but with several issues, WINTER, and long hours at work, they have sat there collecting dust. On a move associated note: Interestingly, last night my wife suggested we sell her two year old 26hp 54" cut...
  7. B

I have two bikes that I worked over last year, but we have just decided to move to SD, and I won't have room. 1. 1958 Trail Husky - $850 - It was sandblasted, and powder coated by the Powder Keg last year. It has two new seats, both wood and marine vinyl. Two new tires. An LED headlamp. New...
  8. B

OK Jim, I'm an idiot. I found it camouflaged in the gray bar.

OK Jim, I'm an idiot. I found it camouflaged in the gray bar.
  9. B

Finaly...got me a super bronc

Congrats Bullhead. I picked up a Super Bronc in September right here in Salt Lake City. The kid said it ran, but had a bad battery. Since I traded two shotguns I never used, I figured it was a steal (running or not). I tried starting it two weeks ago, but no go. This weekend I modified the fuel...
  10. B

Yet another ghost machine.

My new and next project. NO, of course I've not finished the other three projects, what are ya' CrAzEEEE? I bought this six weeks ago, and drove up to Butte MT from SLC this weekend 9/14-15 to pick it up. The previous owner drove in from Livingston MT for the Gold Prospectors Show. I almost...
  11. B

Anyone here pack heat when making a transaction on Craigslist?

Wow, the broken and mentally ill are everywhere. My guns break out of the safe at night all the time and run around the neighborhood killing all manner of things. I just don't seem to be able to keep them in check. The more I think about it, my guns are always forcing me to pull the trigger all...
  12. B

Yet another ghost machine.

Not excited about it, but I'm going to sell my Trail Goat. If you're interested let me know and I'll send images. It was blasted by Wasatch Blasting, and powder coated by Powder Keg. It is complete with frame, forks, both wheels, brake, chains, Jack shaft and more. If you have an engine, the...
  13. B

Happy but confused.

My wife said I have to stop spending, the money's all gone, its been Goatedup.
  14. B

Happy but confused.

Blood, sweat and no beer!! Oh yea, open wallet and say Aaaaaaaah. :drinkup:
  15. B

Happy but confused.

Progression photos